Chapter 6: Promise Me

************** WARNING!!!!!!!! This chapter contains self harm NOT INTENDED TO TRIGGER!***************

Chapter 6:

Daniella's POV: I stare at the ceiling I pain. Telling myself I deserved every bit of it and that Alan was stupid for loving me maybe Lauren's right I am a whore. I turn to Evie who continues to smile even after what just happened she is a positive girl and I love her to death. "Hey umm I'm going to the restroom." I say knowing good and well what I was going to do knowing both Austin and Alan would kill me. I took the pencil out of my hand and ripped the eraser out and peeled the metal part off. I dug into my skin the metal burned against my skin, tears streamed down my face as I finished and dropped the metal piece soaked in blood. I needed relief a way out, but all I needed was to not remember memory loss would be nice but then I risk not remembering Alan, or Austin, or Evie so I quickly pushed the thought away. I looked at myself in the mirror as I wiped away the tears. I've struggled so much with self-harm for the past 4 years, but nobody cared enough to save me not until I met Alan. I had stopped this was the first time in almost 1 year and 4 months that I've given in. Evie walks up to the door "Dani are you okay?" "Y-yeah umm I'm fine." I knew she could tell I was lying "Dani open the door." I unlocked the door and let her in. She grabbed my wrists, "Dani No! Why?" "I couldn't handle what I just went through Evie." "Nobody could sweetheart." She hugs me and helps me clean up my cuts. "Promise me you won't do this anymore and I won't tell Austin and Alan!" Out of the sincerity of my heart I looked her in the eyes and said "I promise." She led me back to my bed and I drifted off to sleep.

Alan's POV: we return to the alley we found Dani in. "Hey assholes! Come out and let me show what happens when you fuck with my girl!" I see four guys arise from the shadows "haha hey Ben look at this punk." Says the fat one on the far left. "Yeah your girl was the best I ever had." My face was red I felt my blood boiling. I walk towards him and punch him then I felt a cool, smooth edge insert into my skin. All the pain and the rage gone. I fall to my knees and feel the warmth of my blood start to surround me as I fall to the ground.
~AUTHORS NOTE!!!!~
I'm sorry guys>
~Jessica:)