Chapter 7: Austin Where's Alan?

Chapter 7:

Daniella's POV:

***Dream***

"No! No! No! STOP! ALAN, AUSTIN HELP ME!"

***reality***

I feel someone shake me "Dani! Wake up! It's me Evie." I open my eyes. "W-what happened?" "You were having a nightmare." I see Austin walk in covered in blood. "Austin where's Alan?" I ask. His silence worries me "Austin! Where the fuck is Alan?" "He is umm in surgery one of the guys stabbed him." "What No! NO!" I cry "NOOOO!" Austin sits in a chair and comforts Evie while I sit here rocking back and forth I feel like a huge part of me just died. The doctor comes in "is he alive?" "Yes he can walk he will be here in no time." "Thank you." My Alan my sweet Alan hurt while trying to get justice for me! I knew I didn’t deserve, and knowing he did that made me feel like shit because it almost got him killed. I sigh as the doctor walked out of the room just knowing he was alive made me happy. An hour later he walks in? "Alan!" I say "hey love." "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let you go." "No you’re not to blame! They are I'm fine really." "Bro you were stabbed you’re not fine!" "Chill Evie I'm ok!" I kiss him "don't ever do that to me again because Alan I can fucking live without you." “I’m in pain love but I will be ok they didn’t stab anything major or cause me enough damage to make a difference.” “Austin said you were in surgery.” “Yeah getting stitches, seriously Austin that isn’t surgery!” “To me it is man I seriously thought you were going to fucking die!” “I’m fine you guys don’t worry” “I have to be worried you almost left me…for good and I couldn’t handle it Alan.”

Alan's POV: I kiss her forehead "I will never leave you again I promise." I wipe her tears and sit down. I was stabbed and I didn't feel any pain I was seriously fine no major damage was done even though Austin made it all so dramatic. I look at Dani in her worried state, she looked so sad. I hated seeing her this way, and knowing part of it was my fault made it suck even more.

~AUTHORS NOTE!!!!~
Probs not going to update tomorrow since it's my birthday...my 16th birthday to be exact. But I wil def update Wednesday:)
~Jessica:)