Chapter 5: We Find Who Made Her Suffer

******WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter contains strong and heartbreaking material!!!!******

Chapter 5:

Daniella's POV: "Lauren." I hear her name slip out of Alan's lips "what?" He points over to a girl sitting at a table "Lauren." "How the hell...why is she here?” Austin asked. "The fuck if I know!" I say enraged. "Dani don't!" Evie and Alan say "why the hell are you here?" "Oh well look if it isn't Ashby's whore!" "Do you want me to break your new precious nose? I broke the first one I can always do it again!" She looks at the ring on my finger "which one is it Austin or Alan? like I said you are a whore!" "I'm Alan's thank you! I'm the whore ok well I guess you’re the clingy egotistical bitch that can't let go! Everywhere we go you’re there now why the hell are you here?" "Clingy egotistical bitch that can't let go? Says the one who holds on to him like he is going to stray and follows him like a lost puppy!" I run off while tears engulf my eyes I turn to see Evie beating the living hell out of Lauren. "Dani! Wait!" I heard Alan plead but I kept running and running until I was lost. I looked behind and I didn't see Alan. I sit down and bury my face in my knees and let the tears fall. I see four men come towards me, "well who do we have here?" I was scared. "A very pretty girl." One says while unbuttoning his pants while the other one flips me over "ALAN, AUSTIN!" I shriek. "Shut up or I will kill you." Says one of the men as they take turns. Tears still continue to fall I let out one more cry for help "ALAN, AUSTIN HELP ME!" Then the guys finish me and leave me lying there feeling violated. I ball up and begin to cry "Alan, Austin" I repeat over and over then I feel a familiar embrace. "T-t-the f-four m-m-men raped me." I say tears in my eyes as Austin runs after them "Alan I’m in pain." Evie runs in "Evie we need to get her to the hospital NOW!”

Alan's POV: I was enraged I wanted to kill the guys who did this to her! I pick her up bridal style and call a taxi and get her to the hospital as fast as I can. They rush her back; the doctor comes out two hours later "Ashby." "That's us." "Well the baby is ok, but she is torn very badly and will not recover for about Two weeks." I was shocked and at a loss for words "doctor umm how bad is it." "Sir it's really bad I've only seen this with one other patient may I ask what happened." "Four guys sexually assaulted her." "You’re lucky it was four, if any more would’ve participated she wouldn’t be here because it’s bad enough already it would have killed her so you are very lucky.”." The words were a bullet straight through my heart. "May we see her?" "Yes." He leads us back and I see her and rush to her side. "Alan I'm so sorry." "Shhh it's not your fault please god don't blame yourself." "He said he would kill me if I called out your and Austin's names anymore." "I shouldn't have let you run off." "No! Stop! It's not your fault either!" Tears begin to fall as I look at Austin and Evie. Evie comforts Dani while I talk to Austin "What are we going to do?" "I'm going to find them Austin I'm not going to kill them just scare them! I should but I'm not going to! Nobody touches the girl I love and gets away with it no fuck that!" "Alan calm down you sure you want to do this?" "Positive!" I go back inside tell Evie and kiss Dani goodbye and reassure her I will be back, and then I go to find the men who made my love suffer.

~AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!~
I'm sorry guys but all of this ties in with the story later on.
~Jessica:)