Chapter 2: Hope Matters Most

Chapter 2:

Daniella's POV:

I look over at Alan to find my sweet ginger sleeping. I creep out of bed slowly and head to the bathroom. I look at my stomach in the mirror saddened. The females in my family have a bad history of still births and miscarriages I want this baby to live to be mine and Alan little bundle of joy. I knew that in reality it wouldn't happen. My sisters had 1 and my mom has had 4 plus the 6 my grandma lost. It's tragic really I couldn't handle losing this baby it means a lot to me. I can see it he/she are going to have Alan's red hair and my deep green eyes. At least that's what I'm hoping. I begin to cry; I slide down the sink cabinet and bury my face into my knees. I feel someone's arms wrap around me. I look up to Alan with concerned eyes "love what's wrong?" He asks wiping the tears from my eyes.

"You shouldn't get too excited about this baby. It will be a miracle if we have this baby. Every female in my family miscarries more than twice except me and my sister. My sister 1,me none. Mom had 4 and grandma 6! Alan have hope! We will have it without problems but I'm not guaranteeing a great outcome." He looks at with teary eyes "no matter what happens we will make it through this! We will not give up hope! And I promise I'm here every step of the way Dani because I love you." His words reassure me that everything's going to be ok, and maybe it will be.

Alan's POV: I listen as Dani tells me the horrifying news. I reassured her and helped her to her feet. “Pack, now!" I said and then I led her out the door "Alan we are still in our pajamas!" “I don't care come on." I say dragging her out the door after she grabs her jacket. "Where are we going?" "You will see" I say smirking. "Evie's?" "Yep to get them then we are leaving." I watched as Austin and Evie walk out in their pajamas I told them they didn't have time to get ready and just to pack some clothes. "What the actual fuck Alan!" "Nice to see you too sis!" "Where the hell are you taking us dude?" "He didn't tell you guys either!" We had 2 months off so I decided the four of us should take a trip. "You have your passports?" "You’re taking us out if the fucking country!" Screams Evie. "Paris to be exact." "The hell Alan! I have my band and I-." Before she could finish I cut her off "Evie calm down! It's just for two months so chill!" She shuts up and slumps in the backseat.

Evie's POV: I began to cuss out Alan the asshole was taking us out of the country without even giving us warning! I look at Dani "do you approve of this?" "It would be nice to get away especially after my breakdown this morning." Austin peeks his head out and looks at Dani "Dani! What happened?" Austin was Dani's best guy friend she told him everything he was a caring person. "Austin please don't make me get into it again." "You can tell me Pretty Eyes!" Pretty Eyes was Dani's nickname everyone started calling her that and she's grown to it. She begins to repeat everything she told Alan. "You shouldn't get too excited about this baby. It will be a miracle if I have this baby. Every female in my family miscarries more than twice except me and my sister. My sister 1, me none. Mom had 4 and grandma 6! So please keep hope alive but I am not guaranteeing that it will make it." My face went from mad to shocked. "Pretty Eyes, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have forced you to tell me that!" Her eyes fill with tears. "No it's ok Austin you didn't know." He pecks her on the cheek trying to cheer her up. Alan grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers as Austin does the same to me.
~AUTHORS NOTE!!~
AHHHH Paris:)
~Jessica:)