Chapter 19: Our Bundle Of Joy, Aria Grace.

Chapter 19:
***3 months later***
Daniella's POV:
I look at Alan as he performs on stage we have one more month left since they extended the tour to Europe. As he walks off and grabs a bottle of water "great show ginger." "Thanks love." He comes in for a kiss "nope you need a shower first you smell BAD!" "Well to bad for you." He kisses me anyways "I will go get one now." I laugh. Then I feel something wet roll down my legs "Alan!!!" "Oh shit did your water just break?" "Umm yeah." "Austin!!!" "What the hell is that!" "I call it the before the baby comes fluid." I tell him. They rush me to the hospital and I was in pain and it fucking sucked! "Breath love you will be fine." He says with a smile. "Suck it up pretty eyes I will be waiting out here!!!" "Carlile...I love you but can you do me a huge favor?" "Yeah sure." "Hush!" He laughs "hormones!!!" He screams as they take me into a room I was already dilated to 5 because it took forever to get here.
***three hours later***
I was dilated to 10 and ready to get this over with. Alan was with me every second and soon enough little Aria Grace was here. Alan's face wasenlightened with joy. Soon the guys came in and they all fell in love with her. I have a complete family and nothing made me more happier than to know that.
Alan's POV:
I held Aria she had Dani's eyes and my ginger genetics. She was so beautiful and I was attached just like that. I was ready for the nights of getting up because she was crying and just seeing her grow up and just being there for her. I look at Dani who was smiling at me. We were so young and yet we didn't care.
***3 days later***
Our last day in America before we head to Europe. We were in New York today. I thought I would take Dani and Aria sightseeing. Aria was such a quiet baby she hardly ever wakes us up at night. Tonight is Dani's big debut except she doesn't know it yet. We get dressed and head out the door by the time we are done it's almost show time we get back to the bus and I tell Dani to get ready and fast. We head on stage and I tell the sound director that for the last song Dani needed her sound equipment. After we finish playing O.G. Loko I motion for her to come on stage as Austin introduces her "ladies and gentlemen this is a new song featuring none other than Alan's wife Dani so are you guys ready for this!!!" The crowd roars as she walks on stage and she begins singing "These scars have faded away and I keep an open mind because I know that I can't let you destroy every piece of me, every piece of sanity I have left." By the time the song was over the crowd was shouting "Dani!!!" And she smiled so big it was amazing and it was nice to know that she was finally happy.