Chapter 13: Everything Goes To Hell From Here

Chapter 13:

Daniella's POV: Austin... I can't believe it. Evie is going to be crushed Alan will beat his ass. Alan actually asked me what was wrong I lied because I promised Austin I wouldn't say anything. "Hey pretty eyes." I hear Austin say "umm oh hey." He makes a sad face he was crushed I hadn't spoken to him in two days I was I shock I didn't hate him and I wasn't mad at him it as shock. "Hey pretty eyes can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah sure." We walk out to the pool "look I going to tell Evie ok I just can't have my best friend mad at me right now! Do you know how much it's hurt me the past two days you won't even look at me Dani!! It makes me sad!!" "Austin I'm not mad at you!! Shock has overwhelmed me ok!!! And good she needs to know and I will comfort you I promise I swear I'm not mad at you!" He hugs me tightly "I can't lose you too pretty eyes." I smile and then pull away "you won't! Now go tell her Carlile!" He runs off and I sit in a lounge chair when Alan walks up and sits in the one beside mine "love I'm going to miss you when I leave." "I can't be hanging all over you anymore Alan." "What?" Lauren's words pierced the back of my mind and engraved themselves into my brain, "Lauren's right I'm too clingy and lovey dovey over you." "You’re going to sit there and fucking say that? I love when you do that stuff!!! Because it shows me your mine!!" "Well I'm yours and always will be!" I sit in his lap and kiss him "I'm not going anywhere Alan I promise." Alan's POV: She kisses me, what was she thinking even saying that?? I make the words disappear from my mind. And that's when I hear the fighting coming from Austin and Evie's room. Austin's POV: I walk up to the room and brace myself for the consequences ahead of me. "Evie I need to talk to you baby." "What about babe?" "Please sit down." I begin to cry, "Austin what's wrong." " I umm I umm cheated on you with Cherie Evie I'm so sorry I can't lose you I was drunk but I love you so much I really do." "What?" She says in tears "I'm so sorry." "You're not fucking sorry!!! If you actually loved me and gave a fuck about me you wouldn't have cheated in the first place." She throws a vase at me "Evie I do fucking love you!!! Please believe me!!!!! I care about you more than anything in this world!!" "No you don't!" Then Alan knocks on the door "what the hell is going on in here?"
****AUTHORS NOTE!!!****
Sorry I haven't updated in 2 days had to write!!! So back to back updates tonight enjoy:)
~Jessica:)