I: The Seven Deadly Sins

Nixie P.O.V

"Why is a pretty lil' thing like you working at a place like this?"

"Well I owe the owner a great debt. He saved my life."

"Really? How so?"

"I can't tell you much, but let's just say that he's a lot stronger then he looks."

"Nixie! Can you come over here really quick?" Meliodas called me from behind the bar.

"Coming! Excuse me,"
Excusing myself from the conversation, I hurried over to Meliodas.

"Can you clean the dishes in the back for me? I'll take the waitressing from here," He asked and I sighed thankfully. I was getting many stares from the men, making me very uncomfortable.

"Thanks Melio-"

"Besides, the only one who can look at your butt is me."

Of course, that's why.

Not because every man in here is staring at me.

It's also Meliodas's fault, making me wear such an atrocious maid outfit for waitressing.

"Okay," I simply nodded and headed towards the back to start the dishes.

Ten years, huh?

I can't believe it's been that long.

It seems like only yesterday me and-

Don't think about that, Nixie.

It's all in the past, so it shall stay in the past-

*crash!*

Snapping my head towards the direction of the sound.

Whipping my dagger from my shoes, I ran out to where I heard the noise and prepared myself for the worse.

"Meliodas! Is everything. . .alright?" I slowed down when I saw The Rusted Knight on the ground. Peeking a little farther, to my surprise, it was a girl!