XIII: The Vaizel Fighting Festival

Nixie P.O.V

"Oh, you're in an arranged marriage as well?" I asked the maid, Fumiko, over tea in the courtyard

Fumiko is one of the personal maids that works at the castle, and surprisingly, she's not here by force.

"Yes, he's a. . .very known Holy Knight. People tend to think he's bad, but he's a very kind man. He loves me, just as much as I love him, so the King arranged our marriage. He's a very kind man," She smiled.

I couldn't help but recognize Fumiko, since she's so beautiful for just a simple maid. A busty chest, gorgeous body, crimson red hair and brown eyes, she can't just be a personal maid!

"Oh, that's very kind of him. Fumiko, who is this man? Surely I'd know him," I sipped on my tea.

"Lord Hendrickson."

I froze.

"Yes, he's very much intimidating, but he's the kindest man I've ever met.
He cares more about me then anyone else," A dark blush formed on her cheeks and I started choking on my tea.

"Water Queen Nixilia! Are you alright?!" She ran to my aid.

This can't be right!

He's an absolute monster!

"I'll be right back! Just hold on!"

She's probably leaving to get the doctors to help me.

Only. . .I'm not really choking.

I stopped, having faked that whole ordeal, and ran into my bedroom chambers and changed clothing.

Going into town, they wouldn't suspect a thing.

I put on a traditional Japanese-styled dress and two blue flowers in my hair, near my ears, and walked out.

"Water Queen Nixilia, where are you headed?"

Dreyfus.

"Out to town, I wouldn't miss a good 'ol fight for the world," I gave a fake grin and fled.

Their power, I can feel it.

Either they came for Dianes' special weapon, or me.

Coming upon all of the fighting, I found a nearby building and ran inside and shut the door, hoping that I'd be able-

"Nixie?"

My eyes widened at the voice.

King. . .?

Turning around, I found Diane, who is surprisingly human size, Meliodas, King and Ban.

"O-oh, hello guys, didn't expect you to be here," I nervously chuckled, but I could feel the intensity of Bans' gaze.

"What are you doing here? Why are marrying a Holy Knight?" Kings' voice cracked as tears welled up in his eyes.

"It's the only way to save my fami-"

"Why would you let one drug you?!"
Ban burst out.

"I-I have to go-"

"ANSWER ME!" He hollered, grabbing my wrist and gripping it hard.

"Ban, let her go-!" I cut off King.

"Ban, I did it to spite you, because. . .! Because I still love you, but you don't love me," His grip loosened and he left a red marking all around my wrist.

Surely it would turn into a bruise soon.

"I'm sorry," He apologized.

"But have they returned Renai and Nagisa to you yet? Wasn't that a part of the deal?" Meliodas questioned, making the wheels in my head start to turn.

That was a part of the deal, but they're still imprisoned.

Gilthunder drugged me to get that
off of my mind!

"Guess that answers it," Diane muttered.

"I'm not saying that I'll stay, but. . .I guess the wedding is off," Tossing away the ring, I tore the flowers from my hair and had a daring look in my eyes as I ripped off the lower part of my dress that touched the floor on both the front and the back.
Now, the dress only reaches my knees.

Showing off my Lily Sin symbol proudly on my thigh, I put my hands on my hips and proclaimed proudly,

"Even if I'm the secret comrade, I'm still the Lily Sin! A member of the Seven Deadly Sins!"