Chapter 25

We bring Ella to Xander's parents and we go to our doctors appointment because I've been really dizzy. We walk in and tell them we're here. We wait so long and finally a nurse comes out. We go in and I tell her everything. She takes my weight and everything and then the actual doctor comes and check on the baby and just tells me the baby is fine and to take my time getting up and if I get dizzy to hold on to the wall or something and wait for it to go away.

We leave the doctors and we decide to go to Dairy Queen. We order and sit outside eating.
"I really hope everything goes good with labor and hope she's healthy." I say.
"It will you're strong." He says smiling and staring at me.
We go to Xander's parents and tell them everything the doctor said and we're all so thankful shes healthy. We stay at his parents until we have to go get Day-day and Ella. On the way home Ella wants to stop at a pet store. We go in and she wants a cat cause shes jealous of all the cats Day-day has. I tell her no so we just get a fish and a bowl with some rocks and plants. She names the fish Buttons. We go home and set everything up and feed him. Then get do Ella's homework and cook dinner.

"Xander, will you read me a book." she asks giving him a book.

"only if you'll help me read it." he says and i smirk seeing her sit next to him and curl up and read a cute little cook knowing one day hes going to do that his own daughter. Not that we don't see Ella as our know but shes not shes my cousin so its more special when its your own.

"Oh hunny my boss wants us to go to his get together tomorrow night, i was thinking Ella could sleep at my parents with Day-day." he says really fast.
"You know i hate being around a lot of people, but i guess." i say doing the dishes.
"We don't have to its just we haven't really done much." he says getting up from reading.
"No we'll go, but if i want to leave we leave." i say.
"okay beautiful." he says hugging me from behind because I'm still doing the dishes he kisses my neck and gives me tingles all down my back. After hugging me he finds Ella asleep on the couch. He carries her up to her room like every night and i follow to go to sleep. I put my glass of water on my night stand and take Tylenol for my headache. Xander lays next to me and we just talk about everything he rubs my belly and we both fall asleep.