Chapter 29

My uncle come home carrying Ella to bed. I saw him walk by my bedroom door. Xander comes up and go fall sleep. My uncle slept in Ella's bed room floor. I guess marines and sleep anywhere and be comfortable.

The next day Xander has to work so it's just going to be a day at the house. I get up before everyone and make a huge breakfast. Around 6am Xander comes down shortly after my uncle comes down with Ella.

"I knew someone was cooking it smells delicious." My uncle says. They sit on the couch and turn on Sofia the first. I continue cooking while there watching tv and Xander is getting ready. When it's time to eat we all sit at the dining table. Xander leaves while everyone's still eating, at least he got to eat something.
"So I was thinking we could just play ball outback today." My uncle says putting his plate in the sink and Ella and I do the same. I start cleaning up.
"Go in that closet right there that's we're all my outdoor activities are." I say we grabs a soft ball and a bat. We go outside and just try to hit the ball not really any game to it.

We play outside for about an hour then it start raining to run inside soaked I tell Ella she need to get ready to take a shower. I feel weird tell her what to do even though her fathers here but we have a every other day schedule to take a shower. She takes a shower while I start making lunch.

"I was wonder if I could get Ella a kitten, I know I'm never here but she's been bugging me every time I'm home." My uncle asks very quietly.

"Umm, I don't know if she's responsible for a living animal uncle." I explain.

"What about a bunny?" He asks.

"No we can get her a cat, I just need to ask Xander." I say really hoping we don't get one id rather just at a gold fish.

"Wait can't we just start with the goldfish we already have I'll make her start doing chores and if she does them we can talk about it." I say.

"Smart then when I come down for Christmas is she does her chores I can eat her a kitten?" He asks.

"That's 5 months away so yes." I say.

"Okay so I have 5 months to pick the perfect kitten." He says all excited, I laugh at his excitement and mix the Mac and cheese. Ella comes down with the hair brush. I brush her and do two french braids we eat our Mac and cheese and hot dogs.

To: Xander
For Christmas my uncle is getting Ella a kitten I couldn't get myself out of the situation.. love u

From: Xander
Oh god we're not going to have a zoo.

To: Xander
Well we're starting with a gold fish and Ella don't have responsibility and don't feed and clean the tank we're not getting the tank.

From: Xander
You know she has responsibility she's going to be 10 in January!!! Oh goodness Lori. Ok well my boss is coming see you in an hour or so. Love you

I smile and tuck my phone in my back pocket. We go back outside after the storm has past and play kick ball. Ella and I are on different teams and my uncle is just the pitcher. I let Ella win we play 3 games and she won every time.

Finally Xander comes home I cooking tacos but it's not done yet. Xander take a quick shower and comes down to eat after. We pray before we eat I just started doing it because I've had such a bad life. After Ella prays for us we eat.

After eating I take a shower and Ella and my uncle are already laying down for bed. I walk into my room after the shower and Xander's snoring. I giggle and then the tv on and try to sleep but I couldn't. For some reason I can't stop thinking about my mom. My belly hurts and all of a sudden my taco came up I puke everywhere Xander wakes up and holds my hair. I run the bathroom still puking and finally as I get to the toilet I stop.

"We're going to the hospital." He says.
"No this is what happens when your pregnant either you get morning sickness or night sickness." I say.
"Okay well I don't like seeing you like this." He says.
"I'm fine handsome, can you help me pick all of this up." I say grabbing napkins. We pick it up and I finally go lay down and fall asleep. Xander waited for me to fall asleep before I does.