Part 0.1 Wedding Day

I look around the hotel room seeing my dads next wife sitting on one of directors chairs in her wedding dress getting her makeup done. It was a natural look with eyeliner and a dark purple lip since the wedding colors were dark purple and a gold color. I looked at all the other girls and they were wearing a purple dress with black lace tulle, purple pumps and gold earrings with a couple gold necklaces. Everyone had natural makeup with black eyeliner and dark purple lipstick.

I gently sat down on the bed as the hair stylist started putting my two month old light pink dyed hair into a neat bun

I gently sat down on the bed as the hair stylist started putting my two month old light pink dyed hair into a neat bun. Once she finished I looked in the mirror and sighed seeing the pink fade into white at my roots. My natural hair boring brown hair was showing. I sighed a little, wishing I would've re-dyed it before coming here. I turned around then watched my soon to be stepmom stand up and face towards me smiling.

"I'm so proud to be calling you my daughter, Danielle." She said while holding both of my arms with a tight squeeze. I smiled widely at her as she let go of me then pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and slowly raised my arms wrapping them around her. I gently patted her back, she being my favorite stepmom out of any of the other women my dad married, or, almost, married. I smiled and gently pulled away from her.

I smiled at her before her best friend, also the maid of honor, rushed in, "Its 2:53!" Making all of us rush around grabbing our bouquets and veils and phones and everything that we needed and ran out and into the elevator. We soon got to the lobby and ran to the limo and got in. The limo driver started driving to the church while everyone except me was in nervous chit chat.

Once we all got to the church we all walked in and started getting in line. It went the flowers girl, which was my young, 2 year old sister, wearing a purple poofy dress with a gold band around it. Then it was my new stepsister and my dad's friend, then two of my stepmom's friends along with my dad's brothers, then me with my apparent stepbrother. Behind me was my stepmom's best friend and my dad's best friend since he was like really, really young. Then it was the bride, my new mom, and her father. We had practiced this whole thing out yesterday afternoon but my stepbrother apparently had some important thing to do, so I'm afraid I'll mess up. Trip, fall, do anything that could get attention towards me. I took a deep breath holding my bouquet and standing up straight.

Everyone listened as the music started playing. We watch my sister, Lucy start walking out and try dropping the petals on the groud but ended up focusing more on dad and getting to where he was at. I shook my head smiling a little and looked down. When I looked up, my stepsister was already walking with my dad's friend down the isle.

The next two pairs soon got down the isle and now it was mine and my stepbrothers turn. I took a deep breath and we started walking down and I felt my feet start giving out from the heels. I guess he knew because right as I almost fell, he kept his grip tight on me so that I wouldn't fall on my face. My cheeks and ears started turning a slight pinkish color as we got to the end. He helped me up the steps and I quietly thanked him. I got in my spot and turned to see my new mom's best friend with my dad's best friend as the walked down. Once they got in position everybody stood up and turned to the door. The music got slower and softer and my stepmom stepped out in her beautiful white dress with her father. They both soon got down the isle and the ceremony began.