Part 1.2 Intense

//I'm goingt to start leaving out in the texting parts who the text is from or for. It'll just be in italics and ill just say who its going to go to before then//

"Ademir stop it! You're freaking me out!" I whined watching as the planchet moved around the board under mine and Ademirs fingers.

"I-I swear to god, I'm not moving it." He said, very serious, his voice shaking too. I sniff a little and looked up at Mikey and Jake who was filming us. I sighed.

"Can we please say goodbye? We're not trying to get on anyone's bad side, were just trying to get answers." We all watched as the piece stopped in the middle of the board between both strings of letters before slowly moving up to no.

"Guys, I think a truck's coming." We heard Jake breath out. When we looked at him, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights, looking in the other that we came up from. We quickly pushed the piece to goodbye and boxed up the board. We all ran across the infamous haunted Clinton road that I never even heard about until an hour ago. We ran to the car and got in just as a familiar truck drives quickly past us making Ademir, Mikey and Jake start freaking out and talking. It was the exact truck that came up behind us as we got on the road.

Jake started talking to the camera while talking to us about everything that's happened, trying to explain it. He soon started driving home. I sighed rubbing my eyes a little.

"That piece of cardboard and plastic worked though. Shit, I was so sure it wouldn't work." I took a deep breath sniffing before feeling the familiar hand grab mine to lace our fingers together. I looked at his hand then at him and smiled a little. I leaned over and kisses his cheek before hearing Ademir and Mikey start teasing us by making porn starish moans and grunts making us laugh and blush.

"Remind me again why I'm friends with both of you?" I asked looking back at them, making face a beet red.

"Because... yeah. That." Mikey said, making me shake my head smiling. I turned back around and watched as we pulled into the driveway.

We all got out and walked in through the back door, our bread loaf of a pug sitting at the door, waiting. We smiled at him before Jake laid on the floor next to him and started doing his outro as our pug sniffed the top of his head. I smiled and grabbed a bottle of water and one of the many packs of sour patch kids and walked into the house looking in the living room seeing step-mom and my dad laying together watching tv. I missed my dad's cheek before walking down to my room. I heard the boys all run up to Jakes room.

I smiled and texted Lilly and Reagen, that being Mikeys not-not-not girlfriend? Everything at the moment is a little confusing for them. They both know they like each other yet won't act upon it.

You guys still coming or not?

I sent it and walked to my dresser and looked for a pair of shorts before hearing the familiar 'bing' sound from my phone. I looked at who it was and it was Lilly.

Yeah sorry I'm just getting a few things together and we'll be over :)

I smiled a little and sat it down then changed into a pair of shorts and one of Jakes sweatshirts that I took from him. I put my hair up in a messy bun then grabbed a makeup remover wipe and wiped off everything except my eyebrows and mascara. I hummed and oh on my fuzzy slippers and fixed a few baby hairs. I sat on my bed humming before hearing my dad yell down to me.

"Dani! Lilly and Reagen are here!" He yelled. I smiled and ran upstairs and to the front door and ran out to them.

They were smiling as wide as I was as we all hugged. We ran inside and back down to my room.