Part 1.0 Just Kiss Me

We got our drinks and I drove Lilly home. I dropped off Jakes car at home and changed into my black converse then skateboarded to seaside, feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

I soon got there and walked around carrying my skateboard. I finished my coffee and threw it away and bought a bottle of water before heading under the board walk. I kept taking sips of my water while reading over the text I sent Jake about an hour ago.

I took a deep breath and looked up, seeing him leaning on one of the posts holding up the board walk. I sat my skateboard and water down on the sand and walked towards him. He looked around and at me and I watched a smile appear on his face. I felt my face heat up and looked down, standing on front of him, watching him push forward on his heels. I felt his fingers rest on my chin and gently tilt my head up.

I looked into his beautiful eyes that pierced right through mine. I smiled wider and watched him glance from my eyes down to my lips then back up to my eyes making me smile.

"Our parents wouldn't have to know." I whispered, taking my bottom lip between each line of teeth looking from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes while he did also. He smirked a little making me blush even more.

"Just kiss me." He whispered enough just for me to hear and I nodded. I slowly leaned up on my tip toes as he slowly leaned down. I closed my eyes as he did and felt our lips touch then move in sync. The ends of my lips quirked up into a smile as white petals floated down around us and the high tide hit our feet. I smiled wider and ran my hands through the ends of his hair at the back of his neck. I felt his hands move to the small of my back and pull my body closer to him. I slowly pulled my lips away from his and opened my eyes to see him looking at me.

It felt so right to do that. It felt like a million fireworks were going off in the pit of my stomach.

I blushed as we heard wolf whistles from above us. We looked up and see all of our friends and laughed a little. I bit my lip and looked down giggling.

"You two ran off, ditching us, to make out? Tsk tsk tsk." Aaron said and all of them started laughing again. We laughed and walked back up onto the boardwalk holding hands.

We immediatly let go seeing Mikey pull out his camera. We walked up to the group of friends and smiled, looking at everyone. I soon felt a hand grab my own and pull me away from the group towards an isolated part of Seaside. I saw it was Lilly pulling me and shook my head laughing as we came to a stop by a bench. I leaned against the railing, sighing happily, unable to wipe the smile off my face no matter how hard I tried.

"How was it? We he good? I told you Janelle would happen. I'm already planning the wed-" Lilly continued on and on as I started zoning out while she was talking about créam colors, purples, blues while all I could think about was the fireworks that were still going off in the depths of my stomach.

"Danelle!" Lilly screamed making me jump a little and look at her.

"Yes? What, oh yeah. Black is definetly not for weddings. I know." I said sighing and ran a hand through my hair.

"You weren't listening at all. What were you thinking about?" She asked leaning one arm on the rail while facing me. I sighed, there being a million answers to that question, all of them on the tip of my tongue. Yet, I couldn't come up with anything to say. I thought for a minute before taking a deep breath.

"I was thinking about him. Jake. How perfect the kiss was, how I want everything and everyone to feel that way. It's the best and most perfect way to feel. I mean, it's just clichè to say I felt fireworks but that's what I felt. But, I almost feel like everything is almost too perfect though with the fireworks, the petals, high tide. I'm just, afraid I'll do something and fuck it all up. Then our parents would find out and they'd start having problems. We would have to move again, away from our problems and I'd be away from him. I'd be away from him, from you. From Mikey, Ademir, Joe, Gavin, Tyler everyone. Everyone who makes me happy and I just. I can't live without you guys." I didn't notice I had started crying until I felt a tear spill from my eye and run down my cheek. I looked down sniffing and sat on the bench, shaking a little. I listened as footsteps came up next to me and saw Jake's shoes walk up next to me, walk past then rest along with his body in the space next to me. I felt his arms wrap around me for a warm embrace as he gently pulled me to his chest, one hand on the side of my head, his thumb gently rubbing my cheek as his other hand stayed at my side, gently running it with his other thumb. I wrapped my arms around him sniffing and sighed shakily.