Part 0.4 Fuck You

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my dad helping my stepmom cool dinner. I took a deep breath in and smiled and stood next to them.

"Smells good. What is it?" I asked, loving the smell of tater tots.

"Its my famous tater tot casserole. Green beans, corn, meat and some more veggies topped with an even later of tater tots." She said making me smile. I then took a tater tot and are it smiling and walked to the living room. I saw my stepsister on the floor with Lucy trying to put together a puzzle and my stepbrother sitting on the recliner with his computer and his headphone on, blaring some rap song loudly. He looked really focused on something and suddenly, I was interested. I sat on the couch turning on the tv and went on Netflix turning on Grey's Anatomy.

I finished one episode and my sister's finished their puzzle before we all got called to the dining room. The three of us got up and the girls walked to the dining room and I looked at Jake, seeing he didn't hear my dad. I walked to him and gently shook his shoulder. He jumped a little and looked up at me slowly taking his headphones off.

"Dinners ready." I said, watching him out his laptop down on the coffee table and his headphones next to it. We walked into the dining room and sat across from each other since those were the last two seats left. We all joined hands and started saying our before dinner prayer, my dad leading us in it.

Once we all said amen we all started eating. We all talked about our day and what we would do after supper.

"Im planning on going to seaside with a few friends." Jake said finishing his foodon his plate.

"Why don't you bring Danielle with you? I'm sure she'll fit right in with all of you." His mom said looking at both of us as Jake looked from me to her then nodded and walked to the kitchen with his plate.

I soon finished my plate and got up, taking Lucy's also since she finished once I did and sat out plates in the sink. I walked upstairs to my room and got into this:

I walked out and looked at Jakes door, seeing him come out wearing a large light pink the dyed sweatshirt that said Manfs, whatever that means, on it and ripped skinny jeans with his black and white checkered shoes

I walked out and looked at Jakes door, seeing him come out wearing a large light pink the dyed sweatshirt that said Manfs, whatever that means, on it and ripped skinny jeans with his black and white checkered shoes. He ran a hand through his hair before putting on what looked like a new hat then looked at me holding his keys, phone and wallet. I smiled a little at him and started walking downstairs while fixing my shorts. I grabbed my phone and wallet putting them both in my pocket then leaned down kissing Lucy's head.

"I'll bring you back something okay?" I said looking at her. She nodded smiling widely and I poked her cheeks before hugging my dad goodbye. I smiled wider before walking out the door behind Jake and we walked to his car. I got in the passenger seat shutting the door and buckled up smiling. Jake got in and started the car then buckled up as some rap song started playing. I saw him smile a little and look out the rearview mirror as he backed up then started driving down to seaside, not saying anything to each other the entire way there.

He soon parked near the board walk and cut the engine. We both for out and walked down the board walk a ways before watching him pull out a camera from his pocket. I furrow my eyebrows as he started talking to it and shook my head looking at my phone. We soon walked up to two people and Jake started greeting them with like hand shakes and their little sayings. I stood back a ways trying to not get any attention on me and looked around.

"Guys, this is my stepsister Danielle. Danielle, this is Mikey but you can call him Manfs and Ademir." Jake said, partly to me, partly to them, and partly to his little camera. I smiled at them, my face turning a little red since the camera was pointed at me and I shook hands and did the little bro hug with them.

"And as you guys know, as initiation, she'll have to do a flip." He said jokily, smiling like an idiot. I shrugged taking off my shoes and had  him hold them since he said it.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, stepping back a little and looked around for cops.

"Just do a normal blackflip." Mikey said pulling out his phone, going on Snapchat to record it is what I'm assuming. I nodded and fixed my shirt then looked behind me. I cleared my throat before bending down then jumped backwards causing me to spin once then land right on my feet. I looked at them as they all cheered and fist bumped me. I took my shoes back slipping them on and we all kept walking down the board walk.

I kept secretly looking at Ademir, watching him laugh and smile. I blushed a little and looked around before seeing one of the dart games and a giant fluffy unicorn. I smiled a little. Lucy would love it. I tapped Jakes atm and he looked over at me smiling.

"I'm gonna got play that dart game for Lucy." I said looking at him then the game. He nodded smiling and we all walked to the game. I pulled out my wallet to pay for the highest amount of games. I picked up one of the darts and focused on one of the balloons. I threw the dart and it went right through it. We cheered then Jake handed me the camera as he picked up the dart. I started filming him as he threw the dart and it popped a balloon. He smiled widely and looked at me and the camera and dabbed. I shook my head and gave the camera back to him. I moved out of the way when Manfs walked up. He grabbed a dart and threw it and it hit a balloon, popping it. He smiled and Adimer took a dart and back up a ways. He got ready then threw it. It but a balloon and it burst and everyone around us cheered and he did a backflip. We all laughed and I threw the last two darts and both of the balloons that got hit popped. We all smiled and I chose the big fluffy unicorn for Lucy. We all walked away talking.

A group of people walked towards us, looking like they knew who the guys were. They walked up and said hi and asked for pictures and they started flipping for the group. I stood back, watching.

"Who's she Jake?" One of the girls asked looking at me. He looked at me and smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"My stepsister, Danielle." He said smiling, looking at them. I smiled and said hello and took pictures with them. They thanked all of us and walked away.

I looked at the time and sighed. My phone read 9:26. I looked and them.

"Jake, we should head home." He looked at me then at the time on his phone and nodded.

"Wait, before we go. I wanna do one more thing." Adimer said getting on top of a run down beach ticket booth. We furrowed our eyebrows and watched as he crawled to the back of it, still on the roof. We all looked down at the ground.

"You're fucking insane! Get down!" I said looking down at the at least 15 foot drop. He laughed a little and stood up.

"If I land this, I... I get a kiss." He said smirking, looking at me. I sighed blushing and shook my head.

"You're insane." I simply said and we all watched him stand up. He looked at us and smiled and did a backflip off it. We watched him get down to the ground and land it, having to step back a bit. We all ran down as he punched the air cheering. We all laughed when we saw him. He ran to us and the guys high fived each other. He stood in front of me smirking and I blushed looking down.

He lifted up my head by my chin then leaned down and kissed me.

Mikey started wolf whistling and I started laughing pulling away and looked at him.

"Fuck you Mike."

//So I worked on like everything below about 700 words until like 2 am. It just took my mind off shit then this partturned out to be about 1440 words. Oops but oh well