Part 0.8 Youre all so Stupid.

The next morning I woke up to loud music playing with loud voices singing to the lyrics. I sighed hearing Joe, another one of Jakes friends, laugh loudly. Probably something stupid one of them said or did. I sighed and got up, slipping on the pair of uggs I kept by my bed.

I rubbed my eyes sighing as I walked up the stairs than opened the door to come face to face with Ademir and Jake having a fake threesome with a Chucky doll with Manfs filming

I rubbed my eyes sighing as I walked up the stairs than opened the door to come face to face with Ademir and Jake having a fake threesome with a Chucky doll with Manfs filming. I sighed shaking my head and walked to the kitchen, "You're all so stupid." As I poured coffee into my fox mug and grabbed my book, I Hate Myselfie, off the counter and walked to the porch.

"I thought you were already up and doing-" Jake got cut off making me look at him, seeing Ademir in his place and Jake next to the little table with a bunch of pictures of me and Lucy on them. I saw the one that looked as if it had been moved was now broken and I ran to it picking it up. I sighed, it being my first day of kindergarten picture, it being ripped from the glass right next to my 4 year old self's head. I shook my head sniffing before seeing a drop of blood fall from Jakes hand onto the tile floor. My eyes went wide and I looked at him. I grabbed his clean hand and walked to the bathroom upstairs.

"You guys, start cleaning up!" I yelled down at them as I turned on the bathroom light. I made Jake sit on the toilet and got out tweezers, alcohol, cotton balls and band aids. I turned on the light above the mirror and carefully took out little pieces of glass with the tweezers after cleaning them. I then took the cotton ball with alcohol soaked in it.

"This is going to sting a little." I then gently dabbed it around the cut then even softer on the cut, making him jump slightly. I finished cleaning the cut and covered it up with a couple band aids as he lifted his hand to touch my cheek. I looked at him, feeling his thumb stroke my cheek as he looked into my eyes. I smiled a little leaning into his touch as we both stood up straight. I felt his other hand slowly rise up to the small of my back, making me shiver a little. I watched him slowly lean down as my heart started pounding.

"HEY DANIELLE?" I heard Mikey yell up the stairs. I pulled away from Jake, my face pale like I just saw a ghost and walked out and downstairs to Mikey. He was holding the picture that was in the frame beforehand. I sighed and took it, running my thumb over the rip. I shook my head and looked around then grabbed a frame from one of the boxes and put it in place of the other picture. I looked closely at it and it was a picture of Jake, his mom, and sister when Jake had dyed his hair tips blond. I smiled a little and sighed then looked at everyone, seeing Jake walk down.

I looked down and grabbed my mug taking a sip before scrunching up my nose and ran to the sink to spit it out. I shook my head, my coffee being cold and sighed then dumped the rest down the drain then opened the dryer, pulling out my Nirvana tank top and slipped it on then fixed my hair in the mirror on the wall. I ran downstairs to my bed and grabbed a $20 from my wallet then walked back upstairs.

"I'll be back, don't ruin the entire house." I said as I started walking before hearing Jake start talking.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I looked back at him.

"Starbucks to get coffee." I stated matter of factly. He nodded as everyone looked from him, to me, back to him, then back at me. I nodded a little sighing and walked out. I grabbed my skateboard and started skating to Starbucks humming while checking my phone. I had gotten a text from Jake.

From Jake at 10:26 am:

Danielle I'm so sorry for what almost happened. I don't want anything to change.

I sighed and mumbled to myself, "That's the problem. I do but I can't." Then walked into Starbucks sighing, ordering my usual tall S'mores Frappachino. They asked for my name and I gave it to them while handing over my $20. I thanked them then went to sit down at the table to wait.

I kept looking at Jakes text sighing. I really wish things could be different. I want to tell him that but I can't. My dad is finally happy with his mom and if he's happy, so am I. I bit my lip sighing and started formulating a response to him.

To Jake at 10:42 am:

Its okay. We just got caught up in the moment and we shouldn't blame ourselves for that. I just would hate to see how disappointed my father would be if he figured out we were together.

I read it over a million times and sighed. I quickly hit the send button as the door opened. I looked up and saw all of them and shook my head. I watched as when Jake walked in, he looked at his phone, obviously reading the text. He then looked up and around then at me and smiled a little and nodded. I nodded a little and watched them all order drinks before sitting next to me, Mikey and Jake sitting on both sides of me then playfully squeezed my body. I shook my head.

"You're both dumb. You guys could've at least given me a ride here if you told me you were gonna come here." I said looking at both of them.

"There's not much room in Joes pedo-mobile. He has to save one seat for his rubber ducks." Jake said smiling widely, making me laugh a little shaking my head.

"Have I told you guys that you're all insane?" I said while looking at Jake as they all shook their heads laughing a little.