Part 0.5 Stay... Please

/I listened to the song while writing this and to be honest, its one of my favorite songs/

The next day I was busy moving my stuff down to the basement, my new room with Jake since he offered to help while his mom made lunch for everyone. He brought boxes down while I unpacked them. I finished unpacking my clothes after he brought the last box of clothes down and I started putting up lights and pictures that were in my other room. I smiled looking around before watching Jake walk down with his camera and I smiled raising an eyebrow as he lifted it up to show my face an I started laughing a little.

"Are you gonna help me move my bed or not?" I said giggling as he nodded smiling. He sat the camera down on the bed so that it was pointing towards us and we pushed my bed to the middle of the room. I then grabbed my lights and stood on my bed, nailing them in the corners and edges of my walls, knowing that he was recording me to make one of his edits. I looked at him once I finished and he stopped recording for a minute. He set his camera down and helped me set up my computer and tv.

I checked the time and watched my dad open the door at the top of the stairs.

"Lunch is ready if you want it you two." He said before closing the door but left it open a crack. We both walked upstairs and walked to the dining room. All of us started eating our sandwhiches, listening to Lucy talk about what her and her friend Justine are going to do on Saturday since they're spending the weekend together. We all laughed as she got up and started dancing around the table. I shook my head smiling and got up walking to the kitchen. I set my plate in the sink and turned around, coming face to face with Jake. I looked up at him and saw him smiling down at me. I smiled a little and took his plate and sat it in the sink on top of mine. I walked past him and down to my room. I yawned laying in bed since I was up late last night and covered up with my blanket.

I shivered a little and plugged in my phone yawning and started falling asleep, wrapping my arms around my pillow.

I woke up groaning, someone whispering my name and shaking me. I opened my eyes furrowing my eyebrows since my light was on. I saw Jake sitting right next to me on my bed. I sniffed getting up slightly and grabbed my phone looking at the time.

2:38 am

I groaned and looked at him, "What the hell do you want?" I asked him, annoyed that he stopped my dream.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go film a video with me, Manfs, Adimer and a few other friends of mine." He said looking at me with an almost pleading look. I sighed rubbing my face.

"Let me go get ready but we have to go get food first I'm starving." I said starting to get up. He nodded smiling and got up and walked out so that I could have privacy. I walked to my closet and changed then put on makeup at my vanity then walked out.

I walked upstairs yawning and looked at Jake who was outside sitting on the steps, hugging his knees. I watched him look to the side to look down the street. I swear to you, his jawline can cut through anything. I bit my lip and took a deep breath before walking out to him then got on his back.

"You're carrying me since you disturbed my sleep." I said laying my head on his. I heard him laugh and I smiled hearing it. I felt him grab onto my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood up. He walked down the steps and to his dark green Durango then to the passenger side. I watched him open the passenger door and I got down.

I sat in the passenger seat and looked at him, "Thanks." He nodded smiling at me then shut the door for me as I buckled in. I looked at him and fixed my baby hairs in the mirror as he got in. He started the car then backed out of the driveway as, what I was guessing was Mikeys car since he was driving, parked in front of us. I watched Mikey, Ademir, and another guy that I didn't know the name of got out. I smiled before watching Jake turn on the lights as the three guys got in the back.

"Danielle, that's Aaron. Aaron, that's Danielle." We both smiled at each other and said hello as Jake pulled out his camera. I instantly yawned as he started talking, explaining what we were going to do. 3 am challenge at Walmart.

Jesus.

He soon put his camera down and started driving while we all talked. We pulled up to Wawa so that we could grab energy drinks and something quick to eat since I didn't eat supper and we all left after paying.

He soon parked at Wal-Mart at 3:19 and we all got out walking inside. I grabbed a cart to act like we were going to grab stuff. We walked around before Mikey and Make got distracted by the toys. They both put on Superman or Batman masks and each grabbed a plastic lightsaber. Jake gave me his camera to film them as they started having a Batman vs Superman lightsaber battle.

They quickly stopped and put everything away when they saw an employee walk by.

We ran out of the building, the alarm going off. My adrenaline started rushing through my body as we ran. I became the slowest because of my heels and there was a guy chasing us.

Just our luck.

I looked in from of me and saw Jake run to me then pick me up bridal style, knowing I was slow because of my shoes and ran to the car, Ademir, Aaron, and Mikey already in there and the car was already started. Me and Jake got in the back and as we closed the door, Mikey drove off.

We all leaned back sighing. I looks at Jake and gently elbowed him to get his attention, "Sorry that you had to carry me." I said as he looked at me. He shrugged and smiled, "Its was worth the rush of adrenaline." He laughed a little and put his hand on his chest as everyone nodded in agreement, laughing along with him.

I turned on the light for him and he did his outro for the video as i went on my phone, checking everything from the time to my social medias, noticing my followers numbers increasing a lot from two days ago. I smiled a little and we all soon got back to mine and Jakes house. The car got turned off and we all got out, Mikey, Ademir, and Aaron walking back to Mikeys car as we said goodbye to them.

Me and Jake walked inside as I yawned, rubbing my eyes. I walked to the door to go down to the basement before looking at Jake. He was looking up the stairs sighing, looking tired.

"You know, it's easier to go down stairs than to go up." I said while opening the door. He looked at me then smiled nodding and followed me down the steps. I walked to my closet and got in grey sweatpants and a black tank top that said 'I don't trust me either. I yawned once again and got in bed, Jake getting a few minutes later wearing nothing but boxers and his shirt. I face my back to him while he hesitantly wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body close to his. I smiled a little and felt his head nuzzle into the back of my neck, sending chills throughout my spine and arms. He felt my goosebumps and grabbed the blanket laying it overs my shoulder as I drifted off to sleep.