Part 0.9 Your Eyes

I woke up with my head laying on someone's chest. I furrowed my eyebrows, the morning light shining through, directly into my eyes, allowing me to see a silhouette of someone laying by the window and two people laying on a matress on the ground. I gently sat up sighing and looked around. I saw an ouiga board lying on the floor and shook my head, sighing, remembering what happened last night, or should I say, early this morning. I sighed and looked at Jake laying next to me, still sound asleep. I smiled a tiny but before looking at the small attic door that is always closed and locked, but is now ajar. I sighed and gently got up, crawling over Jake and stood on the carpeted floor. I bent over and closed the door, locking it again.

I stood up straight and walked over the people on the matress on the floor. I took a closer look at them and smiled widely, seeing it was Lilly with her face nuzzled into the nape of Ademirs neck like it belonged there. I smiled more and slowly walked downstairs and to the kitchen, not wanting to wake anyone up. I opened a cupboard and grabbed a bowl and sat it in the counter. I turned my back and walked to the fridge and grabbed the milk and the fruit loops that sat beside the fridge. I then turned back to my bowl and furrowed my eyebrows, seeing it was on the floor, on the rug by the sink. I shook my head sighing and picked it up and put it back on the counter and started making myself a bowl of cereal. I put everything back and grabbed a spoon out of the drawer and walked to the living room with my bowl. I sat down and turned on the tv, lowering the volume as I turned on Grey's Anatomy and started eating.

I focused on the show while eating, getting really into it. I jumped when I felt someone sit next to me and looked over and saw Mikey. He was wearing his jeans from last night and his own merchandise sweatshirt with his name on it. I smiled a little at him and sat my empty bowl on the coffee table as he went on his phone. I laid my head on one of the pillows on the couch.

"He talks about you. Like, all the time." He blurts out making me sit straight up, my eyes wide. I looked at him as he countinued, "Whenever you aren't around, he tells us how you guys almost kissed in the bathroom or how he likes how blue your eyes are and all that lovey dovey crap." I looked down and sighed a little, trying to not to smile and got up. I handed him the remote so that he could change the show and ran to put my bowl in the sink. I ran down to my room and sighed looking in the mirror. I noticed that I was wearing Jakes shirt that had a giant pocket and shook my head smiling and took it off then changed.

I hummed looking in the mirror, messing with my belly button piercing, thinking about when he almost kissed me in the bathroom a month ago

I hummed looking in the mirror, messing with my belly button piercing, thinking about when he almost kissed me in the bathroom a month ago. I smiled a little at the memory and sighed, wishing I did kiss him. I finis He putting on my lipstick then walked back upstairs, finding a $20 in my shorts. I smiled and looked at Lilly who was now sitting on the couch with he legs on Ademirs lap. I took a piece of her hair and gently pulled at it sitting next to her. She looked at me, looking like she was about to punch someone, her hand already making a fist. She shook her head when she saw me.

"I almost punched you in the dick." She said unclenching her fist to go back to messing with her Brazilians hand. I smiled at them and looked at Lilly.

"I'm gonna go to Starbucks, want to come with?" I asked her cheerfully. She smiled nodding and we got up and started walking out as Jake walked down the stairs, right in front of us, wearing one of his tye dye t-shirts and his maroon colored boxers, showing off his hangman tattoo on his thigh. His hair was a mess but so am I so I find it charming. His eyes, damn. His eyes are the prettiest shade of green I've ever seen. I smiled a little at him as he gave a sleepy smile back.

"Where are you going?" He asked in his morning voice which, I had to admit, was sexy. I cleared my throat a little and fixed my posture.

"To Starbucks. Do you guys want anything?" I asked, mainly to him and looked at Ademir and Mikey. They all shook their heads no as Jake gave me the keys to his Durango, touching my hand in the process, giving me butterflies in my stomach. I smiled and thanked him as me and Lilly left, getting in the SUV. As I started the engine, Lilly smacked my arm making me jump and look at her.

"YOU'RE SO INTO HIM!" She yelled, making my entire face go red. She then started laughing and saying ship names out loud, "Jakelle. Dake. Danke. Janelle."

"Stop! Please! Yes, I like him but, it can't happen." I sighed and started driving to Starbucks, both of us silent the entire way there.

After I parked we walked in and walked up to the counter. We each ordered our drinks, telling them out names than went and sat down.

"So, you and Ademir, huh?" I said messing with the chain connected to my belly button. I saw her blush at his name and giggled a little.

"Well, we want on a couple dates. Um, we've done the do once and it was, amazing? I honestly have no words to describe it." She said, blushing harder and harder with each word. I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Okay I know you don't want to talk about it but I really think you should at least try it with Jake. Don't let your parents know. THEY don't have to know every detail of YOUR life." She said, putting emphasis on 'they' and 'your', obviously trying to prove her point.

I sighed biting my lip and nodded, "You're right. If I let my dad be happy, I should be aloud to be happy too. Even if it is with my stepbrother." And with that I pulled out my phone.

To Jake at 12:56 pm:

We need to talk. Meet me under the board walk at Seaside.

//Its legit almost 2 am. I wanted to post a little longer one because I will not be able to post for an entire week starting tomorrow. Idk when I'll be back home but it'll be sometime next weekend. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but I really thought that I should let all of you know.