Chapter 5

*Phone Beats*

Adym🍍- hey babe I was wondering what kind of song did you write

Lydia- a cute and wonderful song that I'll be recording tomorrow

Adym🍍- so your not going to school tomorrow ???

Lydia- not for a couple of days but I gtg babe bye I love you ❤️

Adym🍍- bye babe I love you to

*End of Text*

After that I realized that it's almost time for Mario to come home from school. I got up and locked my window and my door. I closed my curtains and everything. After that I realized I forgot to post my YouTube video for this weak. I got on my laptop and posted the video.

Few minutes later I again realized that I had to post at least 3 musically videos since I have bean slacking. I got my phone and posted 5 because why not. After that I heard the front door open witch means that Mario and his little group are here. I turned my light off and just went back on my phone. I went on insta just following people back. I eventually got tired and just passed out.

*Morning*

I woke from my alarm and got ready to go to the studio. After I was done getting ready I got in my car and drove to the studio. When I got there I got in and I saw that Adym was there.

"Babe what are you doing here" I asked

"Here to support you and plus they needed me to learn the dance for my song" Adym said

"Okay you two enough with the chit chat come on Lydia in the booth Adym go in the room" Rose said

I went in the booth and started singing while they were recording. After I was done they told me we'll record the video tomorrow. But the thing is I had something much better in mind. I told them my idea and they thought it would be perfect. But at the same time it was wrong.

They said it was my choice and I said yes. After saying bye to them I went to my car and drove back home. When I walked in I noticed Mario and Julian sitting on the couch.

"Where the hell were you" Mario yelled

"I was out and why do you care" I replied

"I don't care but I don't like it when your out all day skipping school" Mario said

"The school knew I wasn't coming and I wasn't skipping school I had to be some where you idiot get off my back" I yelled

After that happened I stormed off into my room and as usual I lock the door and the window. I looked outside the moon just wondering if only he knew who I really was. I realized it was getting late so I got ready for bed and just went to sleep.

Vote For Me 💗
Comment For More 🍍