Chapter 23

I woke up this morning with my legs very sore. I tried to get up but I just fell back on to the bed. At this point I gave up and woke up Adym.

"How was your first time babe" Adym said

"Umm I guess it was okay" I said

"You guess it was okay is that why you screamed FUCK" Adym said

"Omg shut up babe your hella loud like I love you but shh" I said laughing

"Okay sorry and I love you more but let's get ready to go somewhere" Adym said

"How about you and Sawyer go out and have some fun while I stay home and relax" I said

"No but I'll miss you and I'll be all alone" Adym whined

"Babe you'll have Sawyer and my answers no you guys need more bro time okay" I said

"Fine but one last kiss before I get ready" Adym said (gives him a kiss)

Adym got up and got dressed while I was still laying in bed naked under the covers 😂 once he was done I got up and got dressed so I could spend some time with Angie. Once I was done Adym and Sawyer were ready to leave. I give Adym a kiss and hug Sawyer real tight.

They left and I called Angie and she said she was busy so I just stayed home and watched tv or wrote down some song lyrics. I was getting bored to the point where I actually started to miss my brother and sister.

Julian Pov
It's been awhile since we've seen Lydia. I really do miss her but then again she hates me and she's already taken by that weird older guy. I love her so much. Nothings really changed around here. Except that Angie and Mario are dating. Angie threatened me that if I said a word to Lydia that she'll kill me in the worst possible way. That girls crazyyy.

Follow My Insta:
lil.shorrtyyy 💜