Chapter 73

"baby what kind of house are you looking for" "a house where we can actually call home" "you don't like this apartment" "i love this apartment but if were gonna have kids don't you think we should raise them in a house"

i didn't say anything i just smiled and kissed her softly i had no control on what i was about to say next "merry me" she slowly pulled away "what" "lydia i love you and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you" she looked like she was about to cry "adym i don't know what to say"

"don't say anything let me finish" "lydia i need you in my life i know longer want you to be my girlfriend i want you to be my wife i wanna grow old with you and hopefully have grandkids" "adym just shut up and kiss me" i kissed nice and slow this kiss was amazing

no rough kiss not even lust it was perfect we finally pulled away after awhile "is that a yes" i had tears in my eyes "of course it is dummy i love you so much" "you have no idea how happy you made me" "i can say the same thing"

she kissed me again "i can't believe i forgot to buy a ring" "i don't need a ring i just need you" "im still buying a ring but i love you" "i can't believe im getting married at 20" "i can't believe im marrying the love of my life" "neither can i" i kissed her nice and slow

"after we're officially married then i wanna make a baby so for now were using protection" "aww fine your lucky i love you" "baby im just kidding i want a baby as soon as possible" "well i came inside you so we'll check in two weeks" "what if i can't get pregnant adym"

"then ill live happy knowing i still have you" "adym if i can't have a baby then i want you to find someone else and be happy" "im happy with you if we can't have kids that means sex without protection" "baby that's true but still"

"if we can't have a baby then we can't im not going to leave you because of that i love you for you not for your body even though your body is incredibly sexy but i love you for you" "why are you so perfect" "you changed me for the better"

"i didn't change you if anything you and i both changed each other" "what do you mean baby" "i fixed your broken heart and you fixed mine i thought i could never love again but you changed that" "so did you"

she had tears in her eyes i wiped them with my thumb and kissed her soft plum lips "i love you adym so much" "i love you more now let's go cuddle with our dogs" she giggled which is music to my ears "can we go to the beach tomorrow"

"i really hate when your in a bikini it makes me hard and plus assholes stare at you" "baby if your hard ill take care of it but you don't need to be jealous im your soon to be wife" "damn right you'll take care of it but still i don't like punks staring at you"

"baby that's sexy but i have a better idea" "your even sexier but what's your idea" "let's go to the beach tonight and just swim and look at the stars" "that sounds amazing but baby it will be cold" "who cares baby it'll be fun just you and me under the stars"

"baby i don't care where we are as long as we're together" "so that's a yes go get ready sexy" "ooo forget the beach let's have some actual fun" "nope now go get ready before i change my mind about marrying you"

"your lucky i need you as my wife" "i know i love you" "i love you more" i went to change while lydia was packing some food she kissed the dogs on the head and we walked to the beach since it was close once we got there we just relaxed we sat under the stars

and talked about our future together as husband and wife "i can't believe im getting married to the man i love" "glad to be that man" "how do i tell my family" "ill be there with you for starters" "what do you think are lives would be like after we have our first child"

"it'll be hard trust me but i can guarantee you we'll be happy" "we will be happy won't we" "yes we will hopefully even with kids we can still get freaky" "adym baby you just ruined the moment" "i know but you still love me"

"of course i do baby i always will" "baby if we have a girl she's not dating until she's 30" "baby don't start with that as long as she's happy that's all i care about" "if a guy breaks her heart im kicking there ass" "adym baby just shut up and kiss me"

"don't have to tell me twice" i kissed her nice and slow i didn't want this to end this moment was such a dream come true im at the beach under the stars with my soon to be wife what more could a guy ask for

once we pulled away i stared into her beautiful eyes i think i got lost in them "baby i think we should head back home it's pretty late and you look tired" "yeah i am tired let's head back and sleep in an actual bed" we packed up and walked back home when we got home

lydia immediately went to sleep wow a minute longer at the beach we would have fell asleep glad we made it home i stayed up a little longer to put everything away when i was done i laid down next to lydia just stroking her beautiful long black hair and slowly fell asleep

Adym and Lydia are getting married AHHH but what do you think will happen next.....