P.4: Being New As Humans

[Ariel] As I got out of the train, I tripped on the, whats the word? Street. Yeah, its amazing to be walking on legs, but hard to adjust to.

"Need help?" I look up and see a...oh hottie alert!

Damn it Ariel! Keep it together.

"Yes please." As he pulls me up, I can see his beautiful blue eyes and black hair. "Thanks" I tell him. "No problem, Im Eric." "Im Ariel, nice to meet you." "I love your hair, its really pretty." I blush as the words come out of his mouth. "Thanks. I love your face-I MEAN SMILE!"

Gosh damn it Ariel you really messed up.

I look behind Eric to see Anna burst in a fit of laughter. "Thanks" he chuckles. "Well I gotta go, hope I have you in one of my classes!" He waves goodbye.

I look around the castle where I will be learning human education. This place is amazing! Too bad my father or anyone else in this case doesn't know im secretly going here to learn. Father can't know im going here, so right after school I must immediately rush back to the ocean.

"Wow! This is awesome!" Anna shouts in excitement. This girl sure is excited, and I thought there would be no one more excited than me. Especially since I'll be able to get out of having fins and breathe fresh air! I must keep this amulet on at all times and not have contact with water.

[Twilight Sparkle] People started arriving to the school. Its started out as me retrieving the crown at Canterlot High, but now im here to help my human friends out here since alot of people transferred here. It may be hard working with arms and legs rather than hooves but oh well. Better get used to being human.

Princess Celestia said I should report what happens in the human world and come back twice a week to just have ponyville time. I grab my schedule from the office and surprisingly alongside Mr. Disney, the principal here at Disney High, Principal Celestia and Principal Luna are vice principals here.

I look through the classes here and there to find out my teachers and all the classes. Apparently they have dorms here as college would, but cost less and prettier. This place is great! I look behind me to see Pinkie Pie greeting everyone. "Hey Pinkie!" I waves her over. "Hi Twilight!" She yells back and in a mere second shes right next to me. We start talking and hanging out.