P.13: Lunch Time

[Sarah] I felt the rush of blood flood back into me.

I tried to move my arm. I was able to so I got up before anyone called the nurse. "Guys im fine! I...um....just fell."

I didn't want them to worry.

"Clumsy Sarah!" Anna giggled in the backround. Harry looked at me as if he didn't believe what I said, but he seemed to shake it off.

"Are you ok?" he asks. "Yeah, I am clumsy alright." I muttered. "What a coincidence. IM CLUMSY TOO!" I looked to see a blonde walk up to me. "Wanna muffin? I noticed you are new here. Im Daisy!"

We shake hands and she hands me a muffin. "Hey Daisy can I have have a muffin?" Harry asks in his beautiful british accent. (XD)  "Of coarse! What flavor?" "Tacos please" he responds with a smirk.

"Thats disgusting" I hear a voice in the backround.

"You got it!" "Wait, you have a muffin that's muffin flavored? Can I have one?!?" Finn asks excited about the idea of taco muffins. "Of coarse! Liam want one?" Daisy asks as she gives one to Finn. "I'll pass, but thanks anyway."

"No problemo!"

We all walk over to a giant lunch table  "Daisy, do you have the double chocolate muffin?" Jake asks. "Yes! How many?"

"Two please."

Anna gets up and tells me "Sarah I want you to meet my sister and other friends! Guys we will be right back." She tells the group as she grabs my hand. Anna leads me across the cafeteria to another table. On the way, I accidentally bump into Lumpy Space Princess.

"Opps, sorry!" I shout. "Oh my glob. New girl!" She says as she takes a quick picture of me and keeps going another direction. What the hell was that about? Am I famous here already?

We both finally get to the table.

"Guys I want you to meet Sarah!" I look to see some characters I know from disney movies.

"Hi." I say shyly. Everyone says hi back. "Hello Sarah nice to see you again!" Starfire says. "Hey Sarah" Beast Boy says. "Hello, im Elsa, and this is Jack, Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Ariel, Aladdin, Mavis, and I see you've met Anna, Starfire, and Beast Boy." Elsa says pointing to each person.

"Nice to meet you all!" I tell them. Luckly I've seen all movies and tv show, so I know their stories. In fact art and animations is my life...now literally. Belle runs up to the table, out of breath. "This is Belle!" Anna says.

"You ok Belle?" Elsa asks obviously concerned. "Yeah, you look like you ran a mile." Mavis says.

"Well....there's...good news...You are all...invited...dinner at my place!" She says as she takes deep breaths. Starfire gets up and surprises us all when she stomps on Belle's foot and slaps her on the cheek.

"OUCH! DAMN IT STAR WHAT THE HELL WAS THATS FOR?!?" Belle shouts.

"Oh im sorry in my planet, thats how you say 'Get out!' and I see you guys always say thats as if you were asking if the person is serious." Starfire responds.

Everyone started laughing except for Belle, who was still in pain.

"Oh, well just say get out instead." Belle tells Starfire. Belle looks at me and smiles. "So you are the new girl Sarah right? Well you are definately invited. It starts at 6:00." She tells me as she gives me the invitation. I see Pinkie Pie passing out invitations to others.

Belle passes out the rest as we all talk about it. "Can't wait!" I hear Beast Boy say. "Pink- I mean these parties are always awesome!"

"I don't know If I can go Belle." Ariel says, disappointment in her voice. "I don't know either, mothe- my family might wanted me back at the house early." Rapunzel tells us. "Ehh dont worry about your...family Rapunzel. They might be gone for another day. You know how they are busy." Merida says in her scottish accent.

"What about your mom, Princess of Dunbroch?" Rapunzel scoffs at Merida. "I'll just sneak out. Simple as that."

"Well, the sun will be down by then, so I'll be there." Mavis says swinging her umbrella around. "I will be there." Aladdin says with a smirk.

"Ok!" Everyone laughs. The bell rings for break time.