P.22: Reunited? Part 2

[Elsa]

The air grew colder as I worried.

I just can't help it.

I don't know how'd to control this.

"Elsa?"

I turn around to see Sarah standing at the doorway. "I came to gi- "Im sorry Sarah, but I need some time alone." I interrupted.

"You know, I can try to help you." I turned around facing her.

How can she help me? Im pretty sure she doesn't have ice powers or anything to control them. 

"No thanks, but..I just need time alone." I told her as I walked further away from the door, my back facing Sarah. Can't she just leave? I don't want to hear anymore, but I don't want to hurt her. I don't wanna hurt anyone.

"Please  I-" I couldn't take it anymore.

"NO!!!" I screamed as my ice spread across the room like a wildfire. The ice was soon close to hitting her, just inches away from her innocent form.

I immediately regretted what I have done.

"Oh my god...Im so sorry!..." I told her.

What have I done?

"No Elsa it's ok! I have your glove, put it on-"

I wasn't able to hear any of it as we heared a high pitched scream erupt from the ballroom downstairs. I was caught off guard as my fright had formed into ice and shot out of my bare hand, hitting Sarah on her left leg. She screamed as the cold hard ice hit her exposed skin.

"No!" I ran to her as she kneeled down. "Im fine Elsa. Go investigate the commotion downstairs." Wait. As I began to protest, she interrupted. "Go down! And wear this glove right now she said as she handed me the glove.

Without thinking, I put on the glove. "I'll get someone to help you! Be right back." I told her. She nodded and I ran downstairs.

What I saw scared the living daylights out of me.

/////*/////

[Jack] I ran upstairs to the room to check on Elsa. Hope she's alright.

I look down a hallway to see someone at the end of the hallway. I walk through until I hear the voices. I reconized them to be Elsa's and Sarah's voices. I stay put nearby hiding behind the wall as I listen to the conversation. Sorry for eavesdropping.

"Elsa?"  There's a long pause. "I came to-

"I'm sorry Sarah, but I need some time alone." Elsa.

"You know, I can try to help you."

"No thanks, but...I just need some time alone." Elsa spoke back. Sarah looked disheartened by Elsa's response. I guess Elsa really doesn't want anyone around.

Sarah looks up from staring at her small palms and seems to be looking at Elsa.

"Please, I-"NO!!!" Elsa screamed as I felt more chills flow up brushing my skin. Now I take a peek and see ice- ice shards shot out, inches from Sarah's nose.

Yet the weird part of all this is Sarah; she hardly flinched by the time the ice made itself fly toward her. She may have flinched, but hardly. It's like if she had seen this before. 

This girl is hiding something.

Im caught off guard when I hear a high pitched scream. Then a follow-up scream. This time I can see Sarah clutching her leg thats is now surrounded by an ice form. They said things I wasn't able to hear soon I ran down.

Holy shit.

/////*/////

[Sarah]

Poor Elsa, she still can't control her powers. It also seems to be a secret to others. I won't tell, I need to be more natural around these movie characters.

I manage to get up and limp across the hallway. I make it down to see everyone running around in panic. Most people are trying to get put out the door. I finally see the reason.

[No one's point of view]

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I TOLD YOU NO ONE WAS ALLOWED HERE!" Beast screams at Belle as he screams at everyone to leave.

"Im sorry, please don't hurt any of my friends!" Belle screams. Beast had come home early from 'who knows what' (Belle's thought, he wouldn't tell her.)

Beast is now beyond furious. He was ready to slaughter.

He saw a small girl, limping down the staircase. He rushed over to her fumingly.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD EVERYONE TO LEAVE!" He roared at the the innocent girl. "I'm s-so sorry Beast."

The poor girl's was still sore and freezing from the last attack she had a minute ago.

She wasn't able to escape fast enough as he screamed.

"GET OUT!!"

He raised his arm in the air and swung it at full force, his claws digging into her skin immediately losing blood.

She flew forward, as she fell with a thud. He threw her out the castle door. "NO!" Belle shouted as Beast got rid of the people and slammed the door.

/////*/////

Everyone was getting ready to leave. "We have everyone?" Mavis asked as she buckled up. "Wait!" Elsa shouted. "What?" Hiccup asked as he puts the seatbelt strap across his chest.

"Sarah!"

/////*/////

Diana and her group had been lost, since someone ate the cheesepuffs. Vanellope and Diana made up jokes when they heard screaming. The screams erupted North from their direction. One scream had stood out from the rest. No. It couldn't be.

Out of a sudden urge, Diana sprinted forward towards the scream. She ignored the shouts for her getting back to the group as she rushed forward.

She was mortified of what she saw. It left her speechless. She stared at the possibly dead body in front of her surrounded by a pool of blood. Her arm had huge claw marks.

It was Sarah.

~ OMG IM SORRY READERS I DID THAT! Don't worry, Sarah is not dead. This story is barely beginning! (muhahaha!) Well, here's a muffin because I feel random.

Vote and comment? Would be appreciated c:

- LisaMarie