P.3: Seeing Old Friends

[Anna] Man, this girl has so much hair, I could make a billion hairy tacos! Wait, what? Just ignore what I said. "How long is your hair?" I ask her. "Well, its 70 feet long." "DAAANG GIRL WHAT SHAMPOO?" I shout.

I look by, the corner of my eye and see Elsa facepalm. Man I need to lay off the mocha cappuccino.

"Well, I was actually born this way." She tells me. "Its nice to meet you guys! Im Rapunzel." She then shakes my hand as I do the same. "Im Merida! Your sister seems really excited." Merida whispers the last part to Elsa's ear as she nods and agrees.

A couple minutes pass and more people get on the train. Another redhead with a short purple shirt, a guy with black hair wearing a purple vest, practically hes shirtless only wearing the vest, and a brunette with a blue bow holding her hair in place come in and sit by us.

[Aladdin] To be honest im not sure if im into the idea of school, but this school seemed pretty cool. I was gonna go on the bus but I got caught trying to steal a loaf of bread for orphans so I had to go somewhere where they couldn't find me. Luckly I was able to get the bread to the two poor children that were in need of food.

"Hi! Whats your name my name is Anna you seems pretty cool and-MAN THOSE ABS THOUGH opps sorry im awkward. You're hot. Wait what?" the girl who I now know as Anna tells me."Uhh Im Aladdin. Thanks?" I respond awkwardly shaking her hand.

I see the white-blonde haired girl behind Anna facepalm.

[Belle] I just witnessed the funniest and awkwardest conversation. I couldn't help but chuckle. Anna walks towards me and the girl next to me and introduces herself. "Im Belle." I tell her. "Hi Anna and Belle, Im Ariel!" Ariel tells us as we started to talk through the train ride.

*~*~**~*~**~**~*

"And so I was like, ' Hang in there Joan!" Anna said as we had a few more people come on the train.

"Welcome everyone to Disney High! I hope you enjoyed your ride, but now its time to enter the school!" The speakers on the train announce as we enter a tunnel. "We will arrive shortly to our destination, but we have to go through this tunnel into the school castle. Thanks for your patience!"

[Rapunzel] We all look through the windows of the train and stare in awe of the castle. It was so beautiful. It would be of a shape of any other castle, but with more colors and magic. I love this school already! Im done with that tower, here I could be free!