P.24: Healing

[Harry] 

I was checking Sarah into Urgent Care. Right now I am honestly panicking because this girl is uncouscious and blood is trailing down her arm. The good thing is that the rain washed off half of the blood that was on her. As the nurses take Sarah in, I turn to see the girl that was carrying her in the rain. I can already see the heavy concern in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Where'd you find her?" I ask. "I-I found her in front of a castle." she stutters. I nod understandingly. "Sarah is going to be ok. Don't worry." I assure her. She raises her eyebrow in confusion. What?

Before I ask her what was she confused about, I hear someone running in the waiting room. I jump a little from the sudden burst through the door. I turn to see Niall running up to meet me blabbering and asking a bunch of questions frantically. I did the only thing I could do to shut the boy up.

I slapped him silly. 

"Snap out of it Niall! She's going to be ok!" Niall put his hand on his cheek. "Sorry Harry." I swear sometimes Niall could be a child. 

That's when the nurse walked in and let us know the news about Sarah. Thank goodness she would be ok. I turned to where the girl sat and noticed.

She disappeared.

"Niall. Where's the girl that sat next to me?" I asked him. Niall gave me a weird look as he also noticed she was gone. 

"I have no idea, but she was just here literally a second ago. Who was she anyway?" Damn, I didn't even get her name. Shame on you Harry. I didn't think she would disappear like that. I looked to the other boys and noticed that Zayn was a bit pale.

"Zayn you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost." I chuckle nervously. He snaps out of the trance and glances at me, but looks down. I hear him whisper something under his breath, but I wasn't able  to hear him. 

When I was about to ask him something else, more people burst through the door. "LIAM CALLED US WHERE'S SARAH?!?" Anna asked as she ran to the door. Elsa, Jack, Mavis, Merida, Hiccup, Beastboy, Cyborg and Daisy followed closely behind.

I explained everything to them. "Where's the girl?" Elsa asked me. "I don't know. She just randomly vanished. I think she just left and I didn't notice." As I said that Zayn's eyes widened for a second before they went back to normal and he walked out. Weird.

We were all kicked out a few minutes later since visiting hours are over. We all ended up driving back home hoping Sarah would be alright. 

I also couldn't take that girl off of my mind, she was really beautiful, and mysterious at the same time. Who is she?

//////////////''''''''''////////////////

"Dreams help you recover from all the day's work."

[Sarah] 

I wake up feeling as happy as ever. I don't know why, but I just feel so energetic!

I get out of bed and look out the window to realize it's nightime. What. Then I also notice i'm no longer in my room, but in....a hospital room? "Hey there."

I jump realizing there was someone with me in the room. I turn to see a boy sitting in a chair just watching me. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to startle you." He gets up from his chair. "I'm Percy. Sarah right?" I just nodded as he continued. "Harry called and told me you needed to be healed, so I worked my magic."

"Well I have a question." He asked me. "Ask away" I told him. "How were you able to heal yourself so fast?" He asked with a brow raised. "Pardon?"