P.14: I See You Again

[Diana]

Im so tired, its 9:00.

My older brother Daniel picked  me up from the hospital. My mom said she is going to watch over Alisa tonight. I feel terrible, but what can I do? What would happen to Ali? Well time to go to sleep anyway.

*°.°*.° Light swirls around me. I gasp for air as my hand reaches for the ceiling. My fingertips touch a crystal that appears and soon envelopes me. *°.°*.°

I wake up, my heart beating faster than a humming bird. I try to review what had just happened, but no memories come into mind. My vision is blurry and I still feel dizzy over what had just happened.

Once my vision cleared I get off the bed, trying to get my phone off the charger. The weird thing is I can't feel my phone. I look to see its no longer there. In fact nothing is there!

I observe my surroundings to realize everything looks...like a cartoon... Its no longer my room, but more of a fantasy. Though I still have my Pierce the Veil posters. I see a mirror and run over to it to look at myself. Oh my god. I scream and stumble back, accidentally knocking over some pictures.

"DIANA WHAT'S WRONG?"

A boy barges in my room looking around frantically for the problem. Oh my god is this my brother? "Danny? Is that you?

" I asked confused. "Diana are you ok? Why did you scream?" I didn't know how to respond. It was all probably just a dream. I pinched myself to make sure, but nothing happened. "Well?" He said waiting for an answer. I came up with something random.

"I um...couldn't find my phone...?"

"Seriously?" He rolled his eyes and pointed to the desk on the flip side of my bed. "Dinner in five minutes" As that he walked downstairs. I looked back at the mirror at my phone. Its 4:00 in the afternoon. Whats happening?