P.17: The Hooded Blonde

[Beastboy flashback ]~ "Oh c'mon Robin Pleeeeaaaasssseee let us go to the party!"
"No Beastboy, you are not going and that's
final!" Defeated, Beastboy retreated to

his room. Then he had an idea in his mind ~

Ten minutes later, Beastboy snuck out of the Titan Tower making sure Robin hadn't followed him or seen him leave. He ran to the area where he was supposed to see the van and waited.

Beastboy then heared noises. He turned around to be greeted by a boot slamming against his face. He fell from impact and got kicked in the stomach. He couldn't morph because he couldn't concentrate. As he laid on the ground, the cause of the kicking stood in front of him. Beastboy could barely make out the hood, boots and blonde hair. The figure looked down at him."Do you know Rapunzel, Jack, Merida or Hiccup?" The voice questioned, a slight hint of female sound. Beastboy didn't know what to say. He couldn't think well with his head spinning. "Answer me!" The girl shouted kicking his arm. "Yes!" He answered quickly. "What school?" Beastboy was confused and angered at this point, but sure enough she hit him again causing him to squeal. "Disney High! Disney High ok!" Beastboy said getting a migraine from the impact. The figure kicked his head once more and left him on the street with pain and migraines. By the time Beastboy was able to think clearly, get up and morph, it was too late. She was already gone. ~

Cyborg found Beastboy a few minutes later and decided to go with him to the party. Beastboy had the few migraines here and there, but oddly enough, he seemed to completely forget about what had just happened. It was from the kicks he got to his head that lost that memory. All he knows is he randomly got stomach aches and headaches. ~~~

"Beastboy are you ok?!" Rapunzel asked genuinely worried about her friend. "Punzie im fine, just a small headache, stomach ache that will probably go away soon, and stuff but im still going." "You sure Beastie? Cause you look a little lights headed there." Mavis said looking out her window to him. "Just peachy, now lets go pick up Sarah!" Everyone cheered as they flew towards Sarah's house. ~

The hooded blonde sat on the edge of a

two story building spying on Beastboy and the van. From hearing the conversation, he must have decided forget about their little encounter. "Good little beastie, thanks for the info." She said as she dialed a number. The line picked up after the first ring. "I have the information. I know where they meet up." "Where?" The man on the other line asked. "Disney High."