P.27: Harry Finn Johnson

Sarah had gotten out of the hospital on Monday. Her parents had checked up on her and stayed with her a whole day at the house for her to rest, which gave her time to look at her new surroundings.

She really was confused, many of her questions were left completely unanswered. She wanted to tell people that her real name was Alisa, but she left that subject aside. It was just weird that everyone called her Sarah. Not that she didn't like that. It just brought up old sad memories. She decided to drop the question.

Now she realized this dream was somehow real.

Meanwhile at school, everyone was back on their activities, back to normal. No one spoke of what happened at Belle's place. Everyone was traumatized. Luckly no one else at the party was hurt.

As for Belle, no one has seen or heard from her throughout the weekend. All calls go to voicemail.

The next day, Alisa decides to walk to school. 

As much as she loved her new friends, she just wanted time to herself. The perfect time to think about what was going on before she walked into the school hallways.

Alisa walks down the long path to the school yard knowing the walk would be very long. No worries. She had free period until the second class of the day.

She walked across the street looking around. Everything was quiet. A little too quiet for her taste.

As she neared an alley, she was suddenly attacked by someone, tackled to the ground. She looked up to see it was a boy. His dirty blonde shaggy hair was instantly reconized along with his green eyes.

"Harry?" Sarah gasped as he looked down at her. "What's going on?"

"Alisa, we need to talk." He said grabbing her hand and taking her down an alleyway.

"Wait Harry Finn where were you? It's been a while ya know." Sarah said.

Harry sighed. "I've been gone. I just need to tell you you're in danger Alisa." Her eyes widened as he spoke. "What?"

"I can't say much, and you won't be seeing me for a while but i'm watching you. Ok?" Alisa was confused. "But-"

"Alisa, something bad is going to happen in the future. This world may seem cool and all but it isn't safe. There are bad people after you. Unless you stay hidden you will be hurt."

"One more thing. Don't tell anyone here your name is Alisa. It will give you away." And with that Harry Finn disappeared, leaving Alisa trying to recover from shock.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short, just wanted to post something :)