Visit

I get out of my car, I walk towards the place I was in more than once. The process is the same, mom stays with Michelle while I go outside to walk around the now familiar grounds.

As I walk around I hear whispers form students around me, "Lucy Heartfilia," "I heard that she needed to get an operation because she was really sick." "I heard she had to go get married with some foreign executive." "I heard she got pregnant and had to leave because of it." "How could she be pregnant she was gone for like 6 months, she doesn't look like she's pregnant." "Heather is just being dumb, she clearly thought she was better than us." "No, she's really nice, I was in a couple classes with her and she's pretty cool." "Sure..."

No one found out, I'm glad. As I walk towards the library I hear heavy footsteps behind me, they get faster and louder. Just as I'm about to turn around I am tacked to the ground, my knees hit the pavement, I close my eyes and I feel a lot of weight on me. "Lucy!!!" I could recognize those voices anywhere. "Geez, guys! You're suffocating bunny girl." He picks Levy up and puts her down away from me. "Sorry Lucy. Gray get the fuck off me!" Erza yells. Gray immediately gets off and apologizes. Juvia stands up and tries to pull Natsu off. "Natsu, get off of Lucy." Juvia says as she tries to pull him off. "Flame brain leave her alone." Natsu gets up and goes up to Gray while Levy an dJuvia help me up. "You wanna fight?" Natsu challenges Gray. "Hell yeah I wanna fight!" Gray is about to hit Natsu when Levy points out the blood on my knees. "Lucy you're bleeding!" I look down and see my knees covered in blood. "Oh... I didn't even feel it." I say. Natsu picks me up and starts walking. "Natsu put me down!" I turn to tell someone to help only to see everyone following us.

Natsu takes me to his room and washes off my knees, Juvia and Levy come in with a lot of things to take care of my wounds. 

"Guys this wasn't necessary..." I mumble. "Nonsense. We are your friends we need to make sure you're alright." Erza says. Jellal rolls his eyes and pulls her onto his lap, "Erza give the girl some room she just got back." he says. Erza rolls her eyes. "Me?! What about Natsu?" Everyone stares at him and he just shrugs. I giggle at this and smile. 

After talking for a while I stand up and make my way to the door, "Lucy?" Levy says in a soft tone. "I need to go, it's getting late and I need to get home. " Everyone stares at me with sad eyes. "Your going back?" I nod and smile. "Yeah, I need to pack my things." Their eyes widen and their sad faces become worse. "You're leaving?" I look around slightly confused, "I can't just move back in to my dorm room without my stuff..." I say slightly still slightly confused. 

silence...

"What???" I look at them, did I forget to mention that I would be back? "I thought I had told you guys..." I think back and realize that I hadn't said anything about me returning.  

After them hugging me and not wanting to let me go, I finally made my way back home to finish packing. I will be returning to the same dorm room, my classes will be the same and everything will finally be back to normal. 

I'll be able to be happy with my friends and with the guy I fell in love with.