chapter 2(cant sleep)

12:40 am

I turn my head the other way hoping he would stop looking at me, but that didn't work. but luckly i got a text message from my friend kiyra. i instantly grab my phone.

text message

kiyra-"hey bessstttt frieeeennnddddd"

desiri-"remember when i told u that i had to agreed to watch mrs dawnson son until she gets back. ?"

kiyra-"yea why?"

desiri-"well it turns out that she had an older son who's 18.. and my room is across from his."

kiyra-"okay what about it ?"

desiri-"well his door is open and my door is open and i can see me looking at me."

kiyra-"take a pic."

soon as i look up jahseh had stop looking at me, he put his head down. i still decided to take the pic tho, but.....my flash went off

he look up at me making eye contact

he look up at me making eye contact. my heart was beating fast af. "im sorry, that was my flashlight." i yelled. he didn't say anything he just continue to stare. minutes later he got up and walk to the bathroom. i quickly turn around in my bed trying to fall asleep before he comes out the bathroom. unfortunately i was still woke by the time he went back in his room. he got back in his bed, while looking on his phone for a few minutes. me and jahseh look up at each other at the same time.

i waved at him, hoping that he would stop looking, but all he did was nod his head 9 seconds later. "hard time sleeping " i ask. he just looked at me for a few seconds and got up and close his door. i was so salty, so i got up and close my door too.

4:12 am

i heard someone coming through the window, so i got out of bed and went into the hallway to see jahseh sneaking in through the window. "are you okay" i ask so quietly. he just turn around and made eye contact with me. it was so awkward, so i just walk back into my room. i forgot to close my door ! so me and jahseh was just staring at each other. I sigh and got up and close my door.