chapter 10 (back late)

11:17 am

i woke up on the floor wrap around jahseh. the whole time i was thinking how awkward it was gonna be when he wakes up. I HATE WAKING UP FIRST !!!! 😭.

What if he wakes up and be like "why you still hugging me". Or what if he wakes up an say "dang you sleep wild"......or maybe "you snore too much." Soon as I laid back down, I heard the doorbell. "Yes !" I yelled while getting up, like I just woke up.

Jahseh woke up, but he was still laying down. I walk downstairs and seen Kirk and his friend standing at the door. Soon as I open the door, Kirk friend mom ask me "if it was okay if she took him to six-flags and bring him. Back around 8.

"That's fine, can I have your number so I can contact you first?" I ask while grabbing a pice of paper and pen. "Oh sure, it's 13574879656757790854"  she said as I wrote it down. "Ok, thanks" I said while ripping it out.

Soon as I went back upstairs, Jahseh was still in the same position. I went over to my suitcase and got out some clothes. After I was done, I got my towel and went to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------

After I got finish taking a shower, I wrap myself up in a towel and went back in my room. I sat down on my bed, scrolling on Instagram and laughing at memes.

14 minutes later...

I still didn't get dress yet. As I was getting out my lotion and stuff, I realize that I forgot my shower gel in the bathroom. I wrap myself backup in the towel and walk inside the bathroom.

Soon as I walk in I seen jahseh wrap up in a towel. "Oh ! I'm So sorry, I didn't know you was taking a shower." I said while grabbing my shower gel and leaving.

As I walk in my room, I quickly shut and lock the door. I start to panic a little, because I walk in on him getting out the shower and he seen me wrap up in a towel. BUT ! Jahseh looks soooo cute when he's wet and wrap up in a towel😏.

----------------------------------------------

After I got finish getting dress, I went downstairs and got me a bowl of vanilla ice cream with Cinnamon Toast Crunch

After I got finish getting dress, I went downstairs and got me a bowl of vanilla ice cream with Cinnamon Toast Crunch. After I got finish putting a lot of whip cream on it, I sat on the couch and started watching a movie.

47 minutes later....

Jahseh came downstairs just with boxers on😍 and went in the kitchen.  After he got himself some chips, he sat at the other end of the couch, also watching the movie.

The whole time I was trying so hard not to stare at his boxers. After 7 minutes of me trying not to look, that's when something pop up on tv

 After 7 minutes of me trying not to look, that's when something pop up on tv

"Ohh my gosh" I said while taking the spoon out my mouth. The whole time I was thinking he could've just ask some neighbors for toilet paper instead of stealing it.

I quickly look over at Jahseh without him realizing. Ooouu he looks good in boxers.

----------------------------------------------

7:55 pm

After I got finish eating my 3rd bowl of ice cream, I heard a knock on the door. Me and jahseh both got up at the same time, causing us to bump into each other.

We just stared at each other for a few seconds and then I walk to the door. Soon as I open the door, Kirk came in looking all tired. "Hey, u hungry?" I ask. "No, I'm just sleepy." Kirk said while yawning.

"Okay, you can go upstairs and change into your night clothes" I said while closing and locking the door.

Soon as I went back in the living room, I seen jahseh coming down the stairs wearing a white t-shirt and some jeans. I thought he was walking to me, but he was just walking towards the door.

I seen him getting inside some car playing loud music. "Dang ! Hopefully he comes back tonight" whispered.

----------------------------------------------

11:14 am

Hours later of watching movies, I went upstairs and laid down on my bed. After scrolling on Instagram, I got a little hungry, so I went downstairs and and got a few snacks.

Soon as I grab a bag of chips, I felt someone grab me from behind. I turn around quickly and seen jahseh.

Sorry I update so late, I might update tomorrow night. (Excuse my mistakes 😬)