chapter 6(slick)

as me and jahseh sat there in silence, that's when kirk yelled "ready or not here i come". kirk ran downstairs and walk into the living room. "sorry" i whisper to jahseh, quietly as i can. jahseh just sat there in silence. i just put my head down, hoping that kirk would hurry up and find me. minutes later jahseh loudly sigh and then got up and went to his room. soon as krik found all his friends, i heard him yell "hey! where dasiri at". "she went in the kitchen" i heard all of his friends yell.

"snitch" i mumble. "found you!" kirk yelled while touching me. "wow, due to the fact that yall wanna snitch, its time for bed." i said while smilling. "nooo we didn't snitch, jahseh pointed to the kitchen" . they all said at once. "he did?" i said while raising my eyebrows. "yea. when we said wheres dasiri, he pointed to the kitchen". "well just because jahseh snitched , you all going to bed and plus its going on 12" i said while folding my arms.

"nooooo" kirk and his friends yelled. "yes and as you all go up stairs, you can tell jahseh "thanks a lot" and then go straight to bed." i told them. as they all walk upstairs, all i heard was "thanks a lot jahseh, now we have to go to bed now". i started to laugh while walking upstairs. after the boys got in bed, i went in my room an sat on my bed.

i heard my phone go off, so i look to see kiyra had texted me.

text messages

kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-dasiri i'm outside :)

kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-open the door.....

kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-open the door, i don't wanna knock everyone might be sleep

kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-helllloooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dasiri🤓-sorry !! i was putting the boys to bed.

kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-right, now open the door lol

as i open the door, kiyra just walk right in. "heeeeeyyyyyy bestfriend!!" kiyra yelled. "sssshhh" i said while looking straight at her. "why" she whisper. "because, i just put kirk and his friends to sleep and jahseh might get mad." i said while rolling my eyes. "oh is kirk the one who keeps looking at you at night." she said while smiling. "no that's jahseh" i said while leading her to my room.

as we sat on the bed, we both look straight at jahseh, cause his door was open. "oouuu he's cute!! I would be glad if he stares at me" kiyra said loud, for jahseh to hear. i quickly turn my head towards kiyra and said "oh my gosh, be quite". "hey ! i heard that you keep looking at my friend.. you trying to get with her or something" kiyra said to jahseh, while pointing at me.

i quickly got up and close my door. "girl why you close the door." kiyra said while getting up and opening the door again. "kiyra stop" i whispered . i should've known kiyra wasn't going to listen. kiyra got up and walk to jahseh room. after she sat next to jahseh, she told him "so my friend dasiri thinks you're cute. you guys should start talking."

jahseh turns his head side and the next thing i know kiyra shuts his door. 30 seconds later, kiyra came out with a smile on her face. soon as kiyra walk in my room, i shut the door and whispered "kiyra ! what did you tell him when you shut his door". "girl calm down, you'll see and plus he's not seeing anyone and your not seeing anyone also. you and him would make a cute couple." kiyra said while smiling.

"oh its getting late and i have two phones, so if you get a text from a random number, just know that's me" kiyra said while laughing. "ok" i said all confused.

1:28 am

i received a text from a random number. "ohh that's kiyra" i said while picking up my phone.

text messages

random number-"you still up"

dasiri-"lol yes, you know i go to sleep late"

random number-"😕"

dasiri-"kiyra, stop acting brand new, you always knew i go to sleep late"

random number-"kiyra?"

dasiri-"kiyra stop acting weird lol"

random number-"this isn't kiyra..."

dasiri-"then who is this ?"

random number-"jahseh, kiyra put your number in my phone when she close my door"

BRUUHH !! i was texting jahseh the while time. wait until i see kiyra.

        Excuse my mistakes😬