chapter 8(he knows)

soon as kiyra said he was in the group chat, i quickly left. i started to panic... i was just sitting there thinking. i heard my phone ring, so i look to see it was kiyra.

~conversation~

dasiri-"kiyra ! why would pull something like that!?"

kiyra-"pull what ? i thought you knew he was in the group chat"

dasiri-"no, i didn't know"

kiyra-"sorry..but soon as you left that's when he said something"

dasiri-"ooouu what did he say ?"

kiyra-"he something about you always freaking out around him"

dasiri-"what ! i never freak out around hi-..... okay never mind i do"

kiyra-"why, he seems chill"

dasiri-"because i feel like he don't like me or something"

kiyra"................................................................................................................................................."

dasiri-"hello you still there ??"

kiyra-"he said that's not true"

dasiri-"what??.. are you texting him!?"

kiyra-"yea and he said you seem funny"

dasiri-"what??? how am i funny? i don't even talk to him and i never seen him laugh before"

kiyra-"he said its funny how you freaking out whenever you are around him. its kinda funny"

dasiri-"okay whatever"

kiyra-"did you know it's gonna be a huge thunderstorm tomorrow ?"

dasiri-"really ?"

kiyra-"mhm"

~end of conversation~

the next morning

it looked cloudy outside today. i forgot that kiyra told me it was gonna storm later on today. honestly i'm lowkey scared of thunder. "what you have in mind for breakfast today" i ask kirk. "umm nothing, i'm not hungry . can i have a capri sun" kirk said with a smile. "of course" i said while picking up his toys in the hallway. "oh and can i spend a night over rogers house today" kirk ask. "umm you gonna have to call your mom and ask her" i said while walking downstairs.

minutes later kirk ran downstairs and yelled "dasiri!! mommy said i can spend a night at rogers house today". "oh okay, go upstairs and take a bath while i get your clothes ready and i'll put some snacks in your bag". i told kirk while picking up some of his toys downstairs.

4:57 pm

soon as kirk left, i started to clean the kitchen and the living room. it was so dark outside, i could tell it was going to be a bad storm. as i was almost done cleaning, jahseh came downstairs and sat on the couch and started watching tv.

47 minutes later

i finally got finish cleaning. i seen jahseh by the steps, on his phone just scrolling. i got me a snack and was about to go upstairs. as i was about the walk up the steps, i heard a loud thunder. i quickly grab on to jahseh, without thinking. i was scared af.  i was too scared to let him go. he didn't even jump.. its like he wasn't even scared. i been holding on to jahseh for a good 5 minutes. "can you please walk me to my room" i ask jahseh while shaking.

he just sigh and then walk me to my room. soon as we got to my room, it was another loud thunder. i scream and then ask jahseh could he please stay in here with me. he just nod his head and then sat on the bed next to me. i still didn't let go of him, i was too scared to let go.

his cologne smells so good by the way. i was five seconds away from falling asleep on him, until i heard another thunder. this time i was really loud, i hold on to jahseh tighter. he just put his arms around my shoulders. this time i felt asleep on him.

Excuse my mistakes 😬