Chapter 11 (wait what!?)

Ignore my mistakes 😬

Soon as I felt someone grab me, I quickly turn around and seen jahseh. "Am I in your way or something ?" I said all nervous. It was complete silence. Jahseh didn't say anything, he was just looking at me. "I'll just go" I said lowly, while slowly walking away.

As I was walking away, he quickly grab my hand.

Bih!!! I felt so special😊....... I slowly turn around and made eye contact with him. "Are you nervous" he ask. I could tell he was drunk, because I could smell it in his breath. "DAMN!! He's drunk, I thought he was dead ass digging me" I said my head. "Kinda" I said all quietly.

"I find your shyness kinda cute" Jahseh said while getting closer to my face.

(Bihhh I knew I was about to meet his dagger😊😝!!)

Soon as he got closer, he whisper something in my ear. "I want a bottle of soda" he whispered. 😑 really nigga... soda!? Soon as I was walking to the kitchen to get his soda, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Let me guess its kiyra" I said with a straight face. What a surprise, it is her.  I open the door and kiyra started yelling "bestfrenn". "Shhhh, Kirk is sleeping and plus it's 2:48 In the morning" I said while whispering. "Ohh sorry" she said while walking in. I just sigh and lock the door.

"So where's your boyfriend" she says while walking around. "For the last time I don't have one" I yelled while putting my hands over my face. "Girl please, you know you wanna meet his 'big jahseh' !!! Hopefully it's big" kiyra said while clapping her hands.

I just sigh and rolled my eyes. "Where is Jahseh anyways?" Kiyra said while walking upstairs. "In his room drunk" I said while following right behind her.

Jahseh-"DAAASSSIIRII !!!!"

Dasiri-"yes ?"

Jahseh-"come here!!"

Dasiri-*sighs*

Kiyra-"ooouuu!! You bout to meet his 'Jahseh' if you know what I mean" *winks*