Chapter 7(texting gone wrong)

text messages•

Dasiri-"wait this is Jahseh?"

Random number-"mhm"

Dasiri-*looks over at Jahseh room and see him on his phone*
----------------------------------------------

I was kinda nervous, so I didn't reply back. The whole time I was shock. I couldn't believe I was texting jahseh.

7 minutes later

I look over at jahseh and he just turned his head away. He looked kinda sad or upset.

text messages•

dasiri-"why you look so depressed ?"

--------------------------------------------

i look over and seen jahseh phone went off, he just looked at it and then put his phone on his dresser. i felt like he didn't want to text me, so i just put my phone on the charger and then went to sleep.

morning (11:02 am)

soon as i woke up, i quickly check my phone to see if i had a text message from jahseh. for some reason i was excited, i had a huge smile on my face. but unfortunately i didn't have text from jahseh, but i was still happy that he text me last night. i went downstairs and made homemade french toast. i called kirk downstairs, so he can get his plate. after i got finish washing the dishes, i heard jahseh coming downstairs. a huge smile appear across my face.

i quickly turned my head and continue to wash the dishes. soon as jahseh walk out the kitchen, i started to clean the tables. after i was done, i went upstairs and sat on my bed watching Netflix. i was kinda tired, because i went to sleep late last night around 4.

i got up and ask kirk if he needed anything before i take a long nap. kirk told me he was fine, but i went downstairs and made him a snack anyway. after i was done, i went in my room and went to sleep.

9:17 pm

soon as i woke, i realize it was dark outside, so i quickly look at the time. i got out of the bed to check on kirk to see if he was hungry. soon as i walk in his room, i seen him sleeping on the floor with a big bag of purple Doritos, i just smile and  then woke him and told him to get in his bed. i clean up his mess and then took his half empty bag of Doritos.

i went downstairs to make sure the door was lock and the lights was off. i went back upstairs and just sat on my bed eating the rest of the Doritos that kirk didn't finish eating. i laid on my bed watching movies. in the middle of the movie, i receive a message from kyria.

text messages•

kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-"heeeyyy😙 !!!!!"

Dasiri🤓-"😒"

Kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-"what?"

Dasiri🤓-"giving Jahseh my number.."

Kiyra 🤦🏽‍♀️😝-"girl shut up!😂 u know u happy I gave him your number lol. U know you still love me"

Dasiri🤓-"yea u right☺️! I was happy af "

Kiyra🤦🏽‍♀️😝-"u think he's cute🙃?"

Dasiri🤓-"yess!!"

Kiyra-"you know he's in here right🤗????"

Dasiri🤓-"Huh!?"

Kiyra-"you didn't know we was in a group chat with him?"
----------------------------------------------

😭😭😭😭😭now Jahseh knows I like him

Excuse my mistakes