Chapter 14 (vibes♥️)

I felt some cold wind blowing on me, so I quickly jumped up. I slowly turned my head and seen jahseh Looking at me (🤦🏽‍♀️such a creep).

I start to look around again and then I realize I was in Jahseh'a room. I start to look for my phone to check the time, but for some reason I couldn't find it.

For some odd reason it was cold af in jahseh's room. His rude ass knew i was cold and couldn't even hand me a blanket. Like damn it's the middle of the summer, HOW IS IT STILL COLD IN HIS ROOM !?.

Soon as I walk to the door, I kept pulling and twisting on the doorknob but for some strange reason it wouldn't open. I look back and seen jahseh with a smirk on his face. But then I remember the lock is on the outside of his door.

Like who in the hell put a lock on the outside of his door😂 that's a dumb move💁🏽‍♀️

"Can you please open the door ?" I asked.
"I can't, it's either you gotta wait for Kirk to wake up and open it, or you gotta climb through the window and come through the front door." 😑😑 I swear this is the most weirdest family I ever met. "Is there like another way, cause I'm not climbing through no window" I sigh.

"Ughh you can climb through the vent until you reach the one in your room." He said with a straight face.

"Ughh no thanks , I'll just wait until Kirk wake up" I say while laying back down on his bed.
————————————————————————

                     27 minutes later...

After I woke up from a quick nap, I looked over to see jahseh was changing his clothes. 

        Guess who woke up on time👀😋 !!

As he begin to change his Shorts, he suddenly stop..."I know you staring at me"  jahseh said while he continue to take off his clothes.

"Sorry, I'll cover my eyes" I said moving my hands towards my eyes.

    😏😏Y'all already know I was peeking

As he started taking off his shirt, he turns around and say "I know you still looking" with a smirk on his face. I slowly remove my hands from my eyes so I can see a better view of his abs.

"Why you find my abs so attractive ?" Jahseh ask while slowly walking towards me. "I-I-I I'm not looking at your abs, I was looking at the air in front of your abs" I lied. "Why won't you just be honest ? I hate when people lie" jahseh said with a straight face. "I'm not lying" I said while trying not to laugh.

 "I'm not lying" I said while trying not to laugh

            Why dasiri lying ??

"I hate people who lie" jahseh said while looking at me straight in the eyes. "Ok! Fine I was looking" I sigh.  "well stop looking" jahseh said as he put on his shirt.

Soon as he got done changing, he sat next to me and started looking at the wall. I look over at him and gave him a weird look. "Why you looking at me like that ?" He asked while still making eye contact with the wall.

"Because you're looking at a blink wall." I said while continuing giving him the weird look. "Well stop looking at me." He said while continuing to look at the wall. I just rolled my eyes and started to play with my hair.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Jahseh said while quickly Turing his head towards me.  "I didn't roll my eyes." I lied. "What did I say about lying." He said while looking at me straight in the eyes. "Ok fine, I did" I said while laying back on the bed. I'm taking a nap Again !

————————————————————————

9 minutes later...

I woke up to a click sound, that kept on repeating. I look over and seen jahseh playing with handcuffs. "Why you playing with handcuffs?" I ask. "Because, it stops people from moving their hands around......and I like playing with handcuffs" he say in a calm voice. That's the most weirdest shit I ever heard.

"Can I stop your hands from moving ?" Jahseh ask. "Uhhh I guess, just don't make it too tight" I said while holding my arms towards him. "No need, lay back and put you arms above your head." Jahseh demands.

I laid back and put my hands above my head. Jahseh handcuffs my hands to his bed board and asked "Are you scared ?". "Scared of what ? Why would I be scared?" I ask. "Because, I lost the key" he says in a calm voice.

"YOU WHAT !?" I yelled. "i don't like when people yell at me." He says while tightening the handcuffs around my wrist. "Okay, I'm sorry. Just don't make it too tight." I said in a calm way, trying not to yell. He just looks at me and shake his head.

"I find you weird" Jahseh says while squinting his eyes. "How ?" I ask curiously. "You don't think I be seeing you ? Almost every night I see you looking at me from your room". He says with a slight smile. "Because, I don't understand you...I just find you interesting" I  said in a nervous way.

"Life is weird, if you think about it" he shrugs.  "You know, this is the longest I ever talk to you" I smiled. "Feel special, this is the longest I ever talk and it's rare for me to let people in my room." He slightly smiles.

"Awww thank you !! And can you please start looking for the key, so I can get out and of these handcuffs." I ask. "No need." He says while pulling out the keys from his sock. "So you just keep things in your sock?" I laugh. "Don't question me." He says while taking the handcuffs off of me. "The handcuffs made my wrist turn red" I frown. "Sounds like a personal problem" he says while walking towards his dresser. Next thing I know, he pulls out a pocket knife from his top drawer.

Excuse my mistakes😬