Chapter 13 (keep quiet)

Excuse my mistakes😬

  As I stood there with my arms cross, Kirk kept on confronting me. "Just admit that you like jahseh" he said with a huge smile on his face. "No, it's going on 11 pm" I said while rolling my eyes. "I don't care ! This can all be done when you admit that you like jahseh" he said while stepping on my toes. "Oouu you are so lucky you are not my child !" I said while trying so hard not to pop him.

"Hmmm ok fine" he said with an evil look on his face, while he was walking away. "Kirk I swear if you do anything retarded, we gonna be throwing hands" I whispered with a serious face. I just rolled my eyes and walked straight to my room.

————————————————————————

                        2 hours later

Hours after I went to sleep, I was woken by someone kicking from underneath of my bed. I quickly gotten up and turn on the light. I slowly gotten on my knees and looked underneath my bed. As I quickly lifted up the blanket I seen Kirk looking at me with a big smile. "Kirk!  Why !? Why are you under my bed !?" I yelled while trying to whisper. "Like I said, admit that you like jahseh and this will all be over with" he said while laughing.

"No, and imma ask you one more time...why you keep asking me the same question about jahseh?" I ask while crossing my arms. "Ok finnnee......... so I was in class talking to my friends about how jahseh is always mean to me and one kid said "that's how my older brother was until he got a girlfriend, then he started being nice" that's why I wanted you to go with jahseh so he can start being more nice to me"

 so I was in class talking to my friends about how jahseh is always mean to me and one kid said "that's how my older brother was until he got a girlfriend, then he started being nice" that's why I wanted you to go with jahseh so he can start being...

I was trying so hard to hold back my tears, all he wanted was for jahseh to be nicer to him. I mean I get exactly what he is saying, jahseh can be mean to him for no reason. "Ohh that's why you went through all of this trouble trying to figure out if I like him or not" I said in a soft voice. "Yes that's all I wanted" he said while yawning.

"Ok, well go to bed and we'll see how things go tomorrow" I said while laying back down in my bed. "Yea hopefully you and jahseh get together so he can be nice" Kirk said while running into his room.

Nooo I didn't mean it like that🤦🏽‍♀️ that's not what I meant by saying we'll see tomorrow, I meant it by hopefully jahseh will be more nicer to him.

————————————————————————

🌤the next morning🌤

Soon as I woke up, I just grab my phone and started scrolling on instagram. Because I didn't want to get up and deal with all this drama so early. But unfortunately I had to pee, so I quickly ran to the bathroom hoping no one would hear me. But guess what 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️ I accidentally open up the bathroom door while jahseh was in there.