SUMMARY « CAST

Noah liked flowers. He liked to wear flower crowns and smell like them. He liked to keep more pots and vases of flowers than he could count. Noah liked listening to soft music and speaking even softer.

Noah was the definition of a flower; soft, innocent, and easily destroyed.

Noah didn't believe he was capable of being immortal. He didn't think he could handle it. Noah didn't want the life that was forced upon him, but things changed after meeting him.

They say opposites attract and that is most evident when the flower boy met the cold king.

CAST

troye sivan
as
noah swan

troye sivanasnoah swan

THE FLOWER BOY

DISCLAIMER

I only own Noah Swan as well as any unfamiliar plot and dialogue. Everything else belongs to Stephanie Meyers.

this book is connected to -regiis book envy & wrath, so the two characters varinka and harrison are hers. all her books are absolutely amazing, I definitely recommend you check them out. we will be seeing more of them soon.

AUTHORS NOTE

so guys, the idea behind Noah has been in my head for a while now but I've finally figured out what exactly I'm going to do and let me just tell you, it's going to fluff city.

Noah's an absolute bean, and his relationship with Caius is going to be the cutest thing in the whole world I'm so excited.

Also I mean come on Troye is an absolute bean and Caius is a bean to and I'm just so fucking excited about it omg.

ps I made the gif of noah and Caius myself and I don't know how I feel about it.

DEDICATION

dedicated to my lovely friends theologus
-regiis

as well as PotatoUnicornLalala & justcallmenikki7 for being beans that always comment the funniest shit on my chapters.

COPYRIGHT

©2017 , Megan --timeless

Self Publishing

This book contains contest protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of his material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system with express written permission from the author/publisher.

Don't fuck with me about Noah and his character. You steal this book & I'll end you.

 You steal this book & I'll end you