SIX | CHRISTMAS

Noah had always loved Christmas. He loved the poinsettias, the holly, the mistletoe.

Noah loved spending time by the fire, curled up with a blanket, hot chocolate, and a good book. This year Noah could have all of those things, par the hot chocolate unless the boy wanted to throw it up later.

Noah had grown closer to Benjamin, often seeking the Egyptian vampire out, not that said vampire minded. Noah and Benjamin would often spend hours working on there gifts, practicing with each other.

Now Noah found himself sitting with the male, along with his mate Tia, who Noah also enjoyed. Tia was quiet, though kind hearted, and quite likable.

The tree of them were sitting by a fire Benjamin lit, chatting about their past Christmas. Noah was currently trying to distract himself from the fact that his whole family was at his old house, and Noah couldn't be there.

Many hours later Bella and her little family returned home and Noah noticed Renesmee was outside looking at the forest. The newborn forced himself to calm himself as he walked towards her.

"Hello Renesmee." Noah greeted and immediately Renesmee grinned at him, her smile showing such pure innocence it made Noah grin back.

Noah noticed Renesmee was staring at a flower, wilted from the cold, and obviously dying. The young vampire reached down and thought of the flower coming back to life. Within moments the flower seemed to be reborn as a beautiful lily.

Reaching out Noah picked the flower and gently gave it to Renesmee, who was obviously in awe of what she was just seen. Upon receiving the gift her grin widened.

"Thank you so much uncle Noah." Renesmee squeaked, and before Noah could quite process it the tiny half vampire had flung herself at her uncle, throwing her arms around his waist. Noah was suddenly very glad his niece had spent the day with Jacob, meaning she didnt smell nearly as enticing as she would have.

Noah found himself chuckling quietly. "Your welcome dearest Renesmee."

"I love you uncle Noah." Renesmee whispered before pulling away and running inside, most likely to go show her family her new gift.

Noah found himself still smiling when she was gone. Perhaps things could get better.

 Perhaps things could get better