ONE | DAMAGED SOUL

Noah should have been more prepared for the possibility of immortality. However, the thought of being immortal had never crossed the boys innocent flowery mind until the day he got bitten.

In truth, Noah knew he was a fool to go into the woods alone, but the young boy forgot the dangers the world held for one simple moment. That moment that changed him forever.

Noah had been wandering about in the forest when an unnamed nomad had attacked him. The sixteen year old had been utterly defenseless against the immensely stronger being, and had been left whimpering and hopeless.

Noah however, had been saved from having all the blood drained from him when Alice and the rest of the Cullen clan showed up, effectively scaring of the nomad who was feasting on Noah's flower scented blood.

The Cullen's had to make a choice. In the beginning the vampiric family had decided that Noah wouldn't want immortal life, his soul was to innocent, to pure. So, they attempted to suck him of the venom the way it had successfully worked on his sister years before.

Only when Alice's vision stopped them from completing the process stating Noah would die of blood loss, and leaving only a small amount of venom in his system, did they wonder if they did the right thing.