EIGHT | MEETING

Noah was sure that if it weren't for the wolves beating hearts he would have been given away immediately. His heart, which usually beat at an unusually slow pace, had sped up immensely.

It also didn't help that Noah was smelling the most amazing scent he had ever encountered, though he couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

When Carlisle began to speak Noah began to analyze everyone. He watched how everyone on his side of the field was as tense as a board, how the wolves looked as though they just wanted to kill everyone, a look they shared with the Romanians.

Renesmee looked tense and scared, Noah wanted to reach out and comfort her, though he knew he couldn't.

Noah then moved his eyes to the other side, as allowed himself a moment to simply awe at the sheer size of the Volturi and their witnesses.

Noah then noticed a blonde girl, she looked fierce, yet a part of Noah found himself incapable of being afaid. Next to her was a male that shared striking resemblance to the girl and Noah assumed they were siblings.

Noah's people (vampire) watching was interrupted as Edward moved towards the Volturi. Noah's eyes shift to look at the kings. His eyes first catch a male, his facial expressions read that he's bored out of his mind, though the way his eyes move slightly as though he's looking at something no one else can see, makes Noah think theirs something else going on.

Next Noah looks at the main king, who has now reached out to take his brother in laws hand. Noah realizes he must be Aro, the insane one. The last must have been Marcus, the bored one.

Noah's eyes move to left and it's as though the world stops spinning. Nothing else matters because Noah has seen him.

AUTHORS NOTE

GUYS I MADE A BELLATRIX BLACK FANFIC THAT YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT !!