THREE | MISSED CONNECTIONS

Noah knew what was waiting for him outside the safe haven he called a bedroom. Ever since Alice left, and new vampires came, Noah rarely left his room, and when he did it was to grab blood bags before scurrying of to his sanctuary.

Noah knew he intrigued them. He could hear them ask his sister and he rest of her family questions about the boy in the flowery smelling room with a heart beat. They tried to explain Noah to them as best as possible, but you couldn't really understand Noah, no one did.

Noah was a mystery, even to his sister who had known him his entire life. Even to Edward, who still questioned the flowery boys thoughts whenever he paid close attention to them.

Truthfully Noah wanted someone to understand him, though no seemed to be able to. No being seemed to connect with Noah the way the boy watched others connect. He wanted that, no he craved that. It had been especially hard to connect at all since his transition.

Noah and Bella had always been somewhat close, sharing their brown hair, clumsiness, and easily reddened cheeks. However that all changed when Noah transitioned and all he could think about was killing his own sister. Even after she too became immortal things weren't what they once were.

Noah could still imagine what her blood felt like, and felt ashamed of his actions. His sister also got to have a family, she got to have a loving partner and a family, something Noah always wanted.

Though he did live with the Cullen's Noah didn't consider himself one of them. The brunette boy had been the closest with Alice by far, but since her departure Noah rarely even talked to them, though he did have a soft spot for Esme.

Noah was alone, though he did have his plants to keep him company, and that was enough to make Noah content.