The week went by very fast. I had rushed to finish my essay because I knew I wouldn't work on it during the weekend (obviously). I asked my parents if I could hang out with Ichiru and they said I could. I'm packing my stuff right now. I packed my lucky coat, and a weekend's worth of clothing and you know, stuff that is essential. Ichiru should be here any minute now. I head downstairs with my stuff and sat on the couch. Dad was watching another weird game show. I don't even pay attention though. I just stare out the window, waiting for Ichiru to get here. He can't drive, but he said he knew a guy who was going to give us a lift.

As if on que, a car pulls into our driveway and out pops Ichiru. He comes to the front door and knocks. I get up to answer the door. I let him in and he says hello to my dad and to Okaasan. I say my gooodbyes and we head to the car.

Inside of the car is Ichiru's friend. He had short, brown hair, hazel eyes covered by big glasses, and pale skin. He didn't look too much older than us, but that doesn't really matter. His name is Akira, he is 18 now. He seems like a fun person, but doesn't seem very social. I try to make conversation, but he doesn't give a reply.

"Ichiru, where are we even going?" I ask.

"Somewhere special. You'll love it. And since it'll just be the two of us, it makes it better."

I just nod.

After a while I start to get a little tired, so I close my eyes to try and sleep. It's so uncomfortable. Ichiru must have read my expression because he put his arm around me and pulls me close. I rest my head on his shoulder. He smells wonderful. He smells of roses and cologne. I quickly fall asleep.

~TIMESKIP BECAUSE WHY NOT?!~

When I wake up, Ichiru is holding my hand and we seem to be pulling up to a small cabin in the woods.

"Just in time. . ." Ichiru says to me, smiling. "We have arrived." Then to Akira, "Thanks, bud. I'll call ya when we're ready on Sunday, yeah?"

Akira nods and turns off the car so we can get out and get our stuff. After we have our stuff, we wave goodbye to Akira and he drives off. It's just Ichiru and I now. Ichiru grabs my free hand with his and we go inside.

"So. . . Is this what we're doing for the weekend? Hanging around a musty, old cabin?"

"Hey! I have plans! You just wait!" He says to me in a mock hurt voice.

"Okay . . . Where's my room?"

"Our room is at the end of the hallway to the right."

". . . Okay." Did he say our?!

I go to the room and set my bag down on the floor. I head back out and Ichiru is in the kitchen, looks like he's cooking something. I just walk in and sit at the bar area thing (island??).

"Whatcha doing?" I ask, resting my head on the palm of my hand.

"Just cooking dinner." He replies, not bothering to look at me.

I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of attention. "So.... what are you cooking...?"

"Food." Still he doesn't look at me.

"Okay... is there tv here?"

"Umm... yeah. I'm not a total savage. Oh, and wifi password is on the fridge if you need it."

I nod and get up from the island. I walk into the sitting room and turn on the tv. I click through channels until I end up watching a horrible game show. Oh no, I've become my father.

After a few episodes of the show, Ichiru walks in. "Dinner's ready. Come sit at the table."

I turn off the tv and follow him to the dining room. On the small table is two plates on opposite ends with napkins and silverware by their sides. In the centre of the table is a vase with . . . Fake flowers in it. 

"It's beautiful." I say in awe.

"Yeah, well... dinner isn't quite as beautiful..."

"Why...?"

"It's spaghetti..." he looks away from me, probably expecting the worse.

"... I love spaghetti." I smile at him and go sit down.

Ichiru takes the empty plates into the kitchen then comes back with the spaghetti. He sets mine down in front of me and then sits down across from me with his. We eat in silence for what seems like hours, but turns out to be only a few minutes.

"This was wonderful, Ichiru." I say as i finish chewing my last bite.

"Thank you, love." He says, then immediately tenses, realizing what he just called me. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay..." I get up to clean my plate. "Im gonna watch some tv now... wanna join?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second. Just let me clean my plate."

"Okay." I go into the living room and turn on the tv. Again there really isnt anything on tv, but i manage to find some movie channels. I manage to actually find The Princess Bride playing. I click on it. Good, its just started.

I don't hear Ichiru come in and he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. He lets go and comes around the couch and sits beside me. Together we watch The Princess Bride together.

I cuddle into Ichiru's side and we puts his arm around me. I smile because I know he can't see my face. I dont want him to know that I . . .

The movie eventually ends and i get up to change into my pajamas. I walk into the room and realize that I don't wear a shirt to bed. He'll see my bare chest! I blush madly and take off my clothes and put on the sweat pants i packed. I contemplate wether i should put my shirt back on, but decide not to. I mean, we're both guys! It's not like something could happen if I'm shirtless or anything. Guys don't date other guys. I take a deep breath only to walk into the living room to see Ichiru in only boxers and a white tee-shirt! I stop in my tracks and blush deeply. I turn around and walk out, covering my face. I lay down on the bed with my face down on the pillow.

I hear footsteps walk into the room and someone lie down next to me. He wraps his arms around me. He's so warm. I fight the urge, but I lose. I turn to face him and snuggle into his chest. We fall asleep just like that.