Kurt Goes Missing

Aquata's POV

It is lunch time and we are talking about Duncan's up coming party. On whether or not we should go, apparently freshmen aren't allowed. Evan was drinking everyone's juice while I sat next to Jean. Who told Scott the part might be fun. Scott argued that Duncan was a jerk and I agreed with him.

"Half of the school will be there" I remind Jean.

"True, suppose someone gets to close to Kurt" Scott states. "That halo-projector won't stop them from feeling his fur" he explains.

"Hey chicks dig the fuzzy dude, right?" Kurt asks Kitty.

"I'm like so out of here, coming Aquata?" she asks and I nod my head. We said goodbyes and left heading to an empty classroom. "Ready to dance?" she asks pulling out her phone. I nod my head and she puts the music on. She has been teaching me to dance in human as I am so good at it in my mermaid form. We start to dance before it was time to go to class. We meet up with Evan as we head to class.

"Man Scott's gotta lighten up" Evan tells us.

"Yeah, but Kurt's gotta know when to quit" I add and Kitty nods her head in agreement. Kitty and I laugh quietly. "See you later Evan" I say as we reach mine and Kitty's classroom. We had Maths while Even had Science with Kurt.

(End of school)

I was walking with Scott and Jean to the front entrance as I was going home in Scott's car today. Hopefully my learners ID arrived and I can start to drive. Jean was telling Scott to apologize to Kurt and Scott was saying how Kurt goofed around to much. "Just train him harder and he won't have the energy to goof around" I tell him.

"We just saw a ghost!" a boy shouts as two exit a bathroom.

"Yeah blue and hairy demon!" the other shouts.

"I warned him" Scott said sternly and he enter the bathroom him calling Kurt's name. Before coming back out alone.

"Not there?" Jean asks.

"No, you better contact him tell him to knock it off" Scott instructs. She concentrates trying to contact Kurt using her Telepathy powers. While I held her book.

"Aquata, Scott I can't pick up any trance of Kurt. It's like he doesn't exist" she tells us.

"Try again, he's gotta be somewhere" I tell her.

"I am, I'm not getting anything" she says shaking her head. "He's just completely gone" she tells us.

"or someone did something to him" Scott says as Fred and Lance walk down the hallway. This is not going to end will. A fight nearly broke out when the principal appears and takes us (Jean, Scott and I) to her office. Except when we got there all her furniture was gone and she runs out of the room while I go to the window.

"Hey guys, I think I know what happened to Kurt" I say and they come over. As Toad uses a device to make Darkholm's car disappear.

We suddenly so a transparent version of Kurt and Jean said she got a breath mental reading. Saying it was like he was trapped somewhere. "I think we need to have a word with the toad" Scott states. Jean calls the others and we change into our x-men uniforms. We corner the toad in the park Evan spiking him to a tree as I take the device Jean had floating.

Rogue appears and takes us to an abandoned computer lab where she explained what had happened to Kurt. Evan and Kitty were examining the device while I picked up Kurt's watch. They discovered it may have Kurt trapped in an alternate dimension and the boys want to blow it up.

Until transparent Kurt appeared saying "Reset, don't". I figured it was a warning pick up the device looking at the buttons. I find the reset button and push while Evan was saying to blow-up the device. A sphere appeared showing Kurt and an other guy before they teleported somewhere. As Lance, Toad, and Fred appeared. Evan and I fight Toad while Kitty takes on Lance. Jean and Scott tag teamed Fred.

As they closed in Kurt reappeared in Darkholm's car with the other guy. The brotherhood leave when they see the device destroyed. The guy's name is Forge and Scott gave him our number before he went home. Apparently he had been trapped for twenty years. I into the back seat of Scott's car between Evan and Kurt.

Scott and Kurt both apologized to each other while Kitty checks Scott's temperature. Scott even makes a joke about training that we all laugh at. We all then went to Duncan Matthews party.

A/N

Picture above of and video above of X-men Evolution theme song.