Chapter 2:

Elise

It's lunch. Me and Victoria went to a table 2 chairs away from Kevin's table.

"So are you going to talk to him then?" Victoria asked. Victoria Cruz is a very clumsy girl, but very self-centered and childish.

"Hmm? Well... I could, but maybe when he's not surrounded with his 'bodyguard' friends?" I explained.

"Fair point.." Victoria stood up and went to Kevin's table. What the hell was on her mind right now?! Then suddenly, all of Kevin's friends stood up all at once and ran to the court. Leaving Kevin to sit by himself. And Victoria came back.

"Vic! The hell did you just do??" I shouted.

"Well, you said you could talk to him if he's alone. So I told his friends that the gym teacher confiscated their basketball.. So, there's your chance!" She winked and smiled at me as she pushed me to get to Kevin's table.

I parted my bangs to the side and made a tiny smile while looking at him.

"Hey Kevin? Where did all your friends go?" I asked innocently.

"Hmm? Oh they went to check on their basketball if the gym teacher got it or something." Kevin frowned.

I was starting to blush a bit, I've never been this close to him THIS long.

"Uhh.. I better get goin-" I froze. He held my arm as I started to run back to my table.

"Could you stay here? for a bit? until my friends get back?" He asked.

Is he serious? Or just setting this up with cameras and spies?

"Well... Okay" Then I smiled.

After a few minutes, his friends came back. And I left the chair immediately.

-Talk about total embarrassment much...