Chapter 31:

Kevin

This is it.. The dance is tonight.

I opened my phone to check any messages before preparing.. Until I saw this..

Hey,

it's me Elise. I hope you get this text. I'm sorry for what I did, but I don't know what your mad about. Please just talk to me sometimes. I.. miss you. I really do. Hope you have fun with Alyssa tonight. I'll be going with Jake.

-Elise

What?! She's going with Jake?? 

I can't stand this! Tonight, I'm going to find out what really up with Jake.

I grabbed my tux and went to my father's car. I got another 2 boxes, One for me, and one for Alyssa, or Elise..

"Who are those for son?" My father asked, he doesn't know about this yet.

"It's for a special girl dad." I smiled.

"Is it for Elise? I hear she's very close to you now." He smiled.

I didn't answer him and we drove to the party venue. The School's biggest room.

"Kevin! There you are!" Alyssa shouted, she looked beautiful. A silver lace dress and her hair all straightend up.

"Hey, Alyssa, let's go." I smiled at her.

While going inside. I saw Jake getting out of his Mom's car, and opened the passenger seat, and there was Elise. A Black and gold dress with her hair highlighted to a sky blue, and she still wore her converse underneath. She looked unique and styled.

"Oh, there's Elise, come on baby let's get inside. I don't want to get stuck with the gift destroyer and her ugly partner." Alyssa insisted. 

- Does she still care about me?