Chapter 32:

Elise

This is the day!~

I'm excited, but still sad about Kevin going with Alyssa, the whole school is buzzing around because of them. Oh well, I just hope he gets my text sooner or later.

I called Jake to come around 5:30 to pick me up. I wore my black-gold graduation dress for 4th year, but I'm just going to have to use it then. I got my black converse again and got some gold jewelry.

I highlighted my hair sky blue since it paired my brown hair and got it straightened out. And now I'm ready for the dance!

Jake arrived just in time with his mom in the driver seat, as I saw the passenger seat, you can fit 2 people there, so I sat by the window and Jake sat next to his mom. 

We drove about 20-30 minutes until we arrived to the venue of the party.

Jake was a total gentleman tonight. He opened the door for me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks for that," I said as I gave him a soft hug.

I was almost to letting go of the hug, until he hugged me even tighter.

I felt like, I was almost going to cry, but I held back.

I saw Kevin with Alyssa, that slut isn't going to ruin this night by making me jealous with Kevin.

We went inside and found 2 of my most trusted friends, Tori and Ivy. They were gorgeous. Tori had the most wonderful dress. And Ivy had the most unique. We chatted all night and went for the dance floor.

We danced the walts with our partners. And I saw Alyssa having fun with Kevin. They were even hugging while dancing. I felt like crying out to him.

"Hey, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Jake caught me staring at Kevin as my tears started dropping.

"No! No.. I'm okay, I  just need to sit down.." I said as I frowned.

I ran to the chairs to sit and drink some sodas. I didn't move at all, I just stared at Kevin and Alyssa dancing happily.

Then, I just cried. 

- Please, don't leave me anymore.