Chapter 28:

Elise

I didn’t wear my necklace today, since I’m going to wear it at the valentines day dance next week.

So this morning I wanted to greet Kevin. So I headed for his classroom until Alyssa showed up..

Is this damn slut ever going away??

“Hey Elise!” She said, with a fake smile.

“What do you want? Get out of the way, I’m seeing Kevin! Shu shu!!” I complained.

“Come on, you wanna see him? Let me tell you something about what he thinks of you.” She said as she got a chair to sit.

“He said that he broke that Sky Blue guitar you got him, and he also cut the silver strings and laughed at the letter you gave him. He also regretted the night you guys sang, and that me and him were perfect than both of you.” Then she laughed a bit.

“Are you sure this is true Alyssa?” I got confused. I thought Kevin gave up on her already.

“Of course it is! He said so himself!” Then she just laughed.

After 2nd period…

I need to talk to Kevin, to prove if it’s real or not.

Gladly, I saw him with Geran and.. Alyssa.

I ran over to him with excitement, and curiosity…

“Oh hi Kevin. Good Morning!” I said.

“Why aren’t you wearing your necklace?” he asked in curiosity. Wait.. Why does he know about my necklace?

“Well I-“ He covered my mouth. Is he mad or something?

“Don’t talk to me ever again, hear me?” He said in anger.

“What? Why??” I asked.

“After what you did, I’m not going to even bother talking to you ever again.” He said angrily as he walked away.

Why is he so angry all of a sudden?

I need to find out sooner or later..

-Problem 101 Emergency!