Chapter 47:

Miguel

[Day 2 of 3]

"Dude.. Dude wake up you piece of crap!" I whispered at him. Gladly, he woke up.

"Miguel? It's 4 am! Why are you waking me up this early?" He asked in a tiring voice.

"Remember? We're going to buy Ivy and Elise something special for them?" I said.

"Fine fine.." He answered as he kissed Elise on the forehead and went down.

"Really? You had to do that?" I asked.

"Well yeah.. Why?" He asked back, what the?

"Are you answering me with another question?" I asked.

"Maybe I am.." He replied.

"You know what? Your useless.." I groaned as I changed my clothes and headed to the penthouse elevator.

"Dude okay fine... Let's buy them something.." He smirked.

He got changed and we headed for the car by the basement.

"What should we buy for them?" I asked as we drove out the parking.

"Let's buy them something for senior prom, but your in college.. Ivy is still a freshman. I'm just going to give you an invitation.. So.. Let's buy them a tiara and sparkling heels.. Deal?" He asked.

"Yeah sure.." I smiled as we made to a famous accessory shop downtown to buy them tiaras..

"So Diamond Crystal or Pearl and Ruby?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Diamond.. I'll be going for Diamond Silver." He replied.

"Okay then.. come on.. Let's buy some Heels.." I said as we bought the tiaras and headed for the car. I checked the clock, it was already 5 am. I bet they're still sleeping I hope.

We headed for the crystal shoe shop and found sparkling heels with different designs.

"Hello Mr. Ramirez. Are you looking for some heels for a special someone?" The attendant asked.

"Yes. Me and my friend is looking for your new arrivals." I smiled as she directed me to the rack of new arrivals.

"Give me the Sparking Crystal heels." I said.

"Yes. Mr. Ramirez." And the attendant left to find the stock for the shoes.

"I'll go with the Gold stud-sided one please.." Kevin said to the attendant as she came back with my stock.

"Here is the last one of the Sparking Crystal heels." She said.

"Okay.. now give me the Gold studs heels." I said.

"Of course.." The attendant left and soon came back and gave it to Kevin.

We paid for the shoes and went back to the penthouse.

"Are you ready?" I asked as we went up the elevator.

"Yeah.. But I'm happy that we did this for them.. Mostly giving mine to Elise.." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah okay you Romeo. Wake her up." I said.

I went to the bottom bunk to see Ivy still sleeping.

"Ivy? I have something for you." I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hmm? What? What is it?" Ivy said as she yawned and gave me a hug.

I handed her the tiara and heels.

"You really did this?? For me??" She said as she started to drop tears.

"Of course." I smiled.

Kevin

Elise's hair is in her face again. I brushed it off behind her ear and see her blushing. Was she awake? What is she thinking? I didn't care. And just gave her a kiss on her cheek. She surprisingly woke up..

"Good Morning Kevin.." She said as she yawned.

"I have something for you." I smiled as I gave her the tiara first.

"Well this is cute! Are we doing something special today?" She asked.

"I have another here.." I said as I gave her a vintage box with a blue ribbon on top. She opened it and smiled.

"Studs?! How did you know I loved these??" She began to cry, but I wiped it off.

"Of course.. I know it's your favorite." I smiled. She smiled back and looked down to see Ivy's gifts.

"Wow dude! Nice heels and tiara!" Elise smiled at her.

"Same with you!~" Ivy replied. These girls are really close.. 

"So we were thinking.. And we thought that.. When it's Senior Prom already, you would wear these." I said as I smirked a bit.

"Well of course we will, we'll find the perfect dress to go with it as well!~" Ivy smiled.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Elise asked..

"Well we could go to Starbucks in the bigger cities. So are we good to go?" I asked.

"Sure! Let me and Elise catch up with you, we need to wear something different at least!~" Ivy smiled as they headed for the bathroom carrying a lot of clothes.

"So what do we do while we wait then?" Miguel asked.

"Well we could get some food at least... I'm hungry.." I said.

"You fat ass.. Fine.. Let's get some chips from the cabinet.." He replied. Damn that Douche bag.. 

He gave me a bag of cheetos, he had the same thing and we sat on the small beanies. we turned on the TV to watch stuff I guess...

I checked the clock, it was already 11 am.. What's taking them so long?

I looked behind me to see Elise and Ivy. They looked very sporty and happy. Plain sleeveless shirt and a pair of leggings. And faint pink flats.

"Are you guys good to go?" Elise smiled.

"Yeah.. Come on Miguel." I said.

"Okay.." He groaned.

We got to the car and went to Starbucks. Full of people, but very elegant and unique looking.

"So what are you guys going to order?" I asked.

"I'll go with some cinnamon rolls and a light latte." Miguel said as he raised his hand to find a waiter.

"Vanilla Frappe and Strawberry Belgian Waffles for me please!!" Ivy squealed in excitement.

"Mocha Frappe and a slice of cake I guess..." Elise said in a sad tone.. Is she alright?

"I'll just go with Chocolate and Donuts.." I said.

After a few minutes, the waiter came with our food and drinks.

"Elise are you alright?" I asked..

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. Just.. Tomorrow, I'm leaving.. I'm going to miss you all..." She replied.. She's right, it's Saturday.. And Monday morning.. She's leaving for Paris.

"Well.. It's 2:20 already.. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Arcade?" She replied.

"So arcade? All four of us?" I asked Miguel and Ivy.

"Of course! Let's eat first.." Miguel said.

We finished by 4:50, since Miguel had to get 2 more Cinnamon Rolls.. Ugh..

We went to the arcade and played there until it was already 8:30 pm. Miguel and I headed for the car. With Elise and Ivy and went back to her penthouse.

She gathered all of her clothes and food. In one big suit case. And went to bed early.

I couldn't help wonder when she'll be ever coming for the Senior prom.. To think she's the only person I look up too.

Of all that insomnia, I got to bed early.. No other word.

- Tomorrow is going to be the best day she ever had.. I hope.