Chapter 38:

Elise

#I'm soo hungry.... My head hurts..I  better check outside if they're by the halls.. I went up slowly and made my move, I went for the closet to get new clothes, thinking that I'm not a patient.. I got my t-shirt and jeans and went out. I didnt bother closing the door incase Kevin worries.. I got my phone and left a small note by the bed.#

I walked along the halls then from behind, someone grabbed me and covered my mouth and I fainted.

I woke up in a dark room when I saw Ivy.

"Ivy?! Why are you here? What happened to you?" I asked.

"Elise! I was just walking with Miguel back to the hospital until someone got me! And he got back to the hospital faster then me since I brought all of the food.." She sighed.

"Well atleast you're here with me.." I said happily as I gave her a hug.

"Hahaha such a sweet reunion!~ May I join with torture?" Someone said... Wait.. No... It can't be!

"Looking for me?" Of course... Alyssa Mendoza..

"What do you want you dirty slut?!" I said in anger.

"Oh dear Elise.. I wouldn't do anything wrong.. Just wanted to get whats rightfully mine.." She said as she laughed.

"Kevin?! No no no no no! You can't.." I said as Alyssa brings out Kevin.

"Kevin? Is that really yo-" I paused... Alyssa kissed him on the lips.. And he LIKED it?! That's insane. It can't..

I felt a teardrop again.. Was.. I crying?

"Why would that bastard do th-" Ivy said but paused. I couldn't handle it..

While the sluts smooching off, I tried calling Miguel.

"Hello? Elise?" He said.

"Miguel?! Is Kevin there?" I asked.

"Well no he-" Damn it!

"Well?" Ivy asked.

"That's really him.." I said as I cried again.

- What did I do to deserve this?!